Cube Mini for 10

satya

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/1-Instruments/64-Virtual-Instrument/9065-CUBE-Mini

CUBE Mini is a game-changing sampler and vector synth plugin for immediate sonic inspiration. Using the same award-winning engine and seamless 3D interface that powers CUBE, Mini unlocks 35 expertly-crafted sampled instruments, 120 hype-worthy presets, and a curated set of essential sound design tools, all perfectly suited for modern electronic, hip hop, pop, and genre-bending tracks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, TracingArcs said:

Interested too. I appreciate it has limitations (no user file import e.g). Would like to know if the cut down version limits it to the usual EDM blips and blops.

user wav import is big minus but who will pay $149 for cube, its better wait for cheap upgrade at some point from cube mini, for $10 now not much to loose

• Thanks 1

I think that this little Cube is easily worth more than $10, but beware, it will make you want the full Cube, when the BF prices come along.

I don't have Cube Mini, but I do have Cube, which I love.  It's one of the most ingenious user interfaces I've seen.  8 samples in a 3D space.  And it sounds great.  It's so easy to set up interesting  modulation patterns.  

When I got it, I liked it so much that I sent a note to @Simeon Amburgey and he did a video on it. 

When I first started seeing videos on it, in 2021 I knew I wanted it, but it cost a fortune.  I eventually got it for a little over a hundred and it came with their first expansion, Air (Winds).  They then came out with two more, Threads (Strings) and Rumble (Bass and Percussion)   These cost $49, but will no doubt be heavily discounted this month..

They also come out with many sets of free presets.  These don't include new samples, like the paid stuff. 

https://lunacy.audio/cube-preset-packs/

Not so many free preset packs as Audiomodern, and two don't work unless you own the paid expansions  Air or Threads, but I like this way that Lunacy Audio keeps providing additional value for their customers.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Mini Cube plays the free preset packs, although it does load the paid expansions.

Edited by Reid Rosefelt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I bought it and picked up the MReverb for free that a number of folks here recommended (I'm really looking  forward to trying that out). But I don't even have enough hard drive space to install anything. I need Larry to post another hard drive deal!!!

BTW, I should add that my current situation -- which I know many of my fellow forum members often find themselves in -- further leads me to doubling down on the theory that Larry is secretly the VP of Sales for Western Digital, Seagate or another hard drive maker. I can't even count how many of the sample libraries I own are the result of Larry sharing some killer deal -- all I can say is that they're enough to fill up a lot of hard drives -- A LOT.  All because I got lost somewhere in "Electric Larryland.* * 

* Don't blame me for that name, @cclarry. Okay,  I'll take 50 percent of the blame. Fleer came up with the Larryland when you were on your trip. I just made it ever so slightly worse by adding the "Electric" part -- only because I'm a huge Hendrix fan (as any rock musician should rightfully be, and as I assume you are). 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 2