IK's 20th Anniversary Jampoints

cclarry

Got this message just now

You’ve Got 20 FREE JamPoints to celebrate AmpliTube’s 20th anniversary

Thank you for being a subscriber to our newsletter! 20 FREE JamPoints have been added to your user account.

Shop our promos HERE.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 7

37 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

No freebies pour moi.  12 measly Jampointz for life, I guess.

I had to click around a few times, go to a few pages in the User Area before I got a popup letting me click a REDEEM button to get the bonus jampoints. 

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, locrian said:

And here are the equations you'll need to decipher how much they're worth in cash.  Don't worry, they're simpler than they look.

image.thumb.png.a77ad2bdce4ac52f3e9def8504a1aa23.png

I made it almost all the way through solving those equations until I hit a "divide by zero" and the whole thing failed. Does that mean my free Jampoints are worthless?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Maar said:

I made it almost all the way through solving those equations until I hit a "divide by zero" and the whole thing failed. Does that mean my free Jampoints are worthless?

Seriously if you can solve this equation you have to be making good $$$ that these few Jam Points ;)  

For me it hurts my brain cells just looking at all those formulas :D

7 hours ago, locrian said:

And here are the equations you'll need to decipher how much they're worth in cash.  Don't worry, they're simpler than they look.

image.thumb.png.a77ad2bdce4ac52f3e9def8504a1aa23.png

Is that  a Frank Zappa score?

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, Craig N said:

I had to click around a few times, go to a few pages in the User Area before I got a popup letting me click a REDEEM button to get the bonus jampoints. 

Tried that and it finally worked now. Thanks!

And here I thought they had forgotten me. What a total loser I thought I had become! 😞 But all is fine now! 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1