75% off MMultiAnalyzer by MeldaProduction. Normally €59, now only €15

VSTBuzz

MMultiAnalyzer_Loudness_and_Wave.jpg?fea

Deal: 75% off "MMultiAnalyzer" by MeldaProduction

Value: €59

Discount: 75% off

Price: €15

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com

MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multi-track Spectrum Analyzer, Loudness & Waveform View, Stereo Analyzer, Oscilloscope and Sonogram, which reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily and with astonishing accuracy! Just put an instance on each track in which you are interested and they automatically find each other and exchange their respective analyses. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and de-harmonization, you can understand your audio material quickly and reveal those niggling problems that you are looking for!

Grab the deal now on http://www.VSTBuzz.com!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Would be a little more useful with an EQ built in so you wouldn't need another plugin to make the adjustment that are revealed with this one.

I am, not surprisingly, intrigued by this deal.

It seems like MAutoDynamicEQ or MSpectralDynamics would be the likeliest candidates for interoperability.

At this point, I guess you use it like MAnalyzer where you can copy and paste the analysis into MEqualizer or one of the others? That's always been one of my favorite features (as always, unfathomable that you can do it even with the free versions).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cclarry said:

What's sad is that I had to check to see if I already own it...which I do...and never use it

I thought this deal sounded familiar. I checked my VST Buzz  account and bought this over 2 years ago.  It was only 70% off back then!  🙄

This deal is GREAT timing with the MDynamicEQ freebie from PluginBoutique though.  Your frequency masking woes are over...  😉

I can't get the website to stay in $USD. I see the drop down list that shows a variety of currencies and I can select "Remember" but I cannot select any currency. It remains stuck at Euros, which is more expensive to me than buying directly in $$. I tried both Chrome and MS Edge. Any ideas? I contacted VST_Buzz but no reply yet.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

I use this all the time for comparing against reference tracks and for comparing tracks to eachother. I also use Ozone's EQ that has a compare feature

Would it be as good as PA’s Metric AB?

20 hours ago, reginaldStjohn said:

I use this all the time for comparing against reference tracks and for comparing tracks to eachother. 

I also use it to assist my ear when copying synth sounds from one synth to another or guitar amps and so on.