70% off Lurssen Mastering Console

cclarry

17 minutes ago, Bapu said:

For me it has replaced (the long in the tooth) Slate FG-X as my go to mastering for most songs.

Sadly, FG-X 2 is apparently "out of the picture" also....that's a pretty sad development as well!

Slate needs to offer something along this line (Mastering Console type Plugin) to replace FG-X

• Great Idea 1

24 minutes ago, Sergio said:

One alternative for this would be Plugin Alliance's bx_Masterdesk. It eventually will go cheaper on sale and with some coupon.

Yes, and there is Elevate by New Fangled Audio (Eventide), and Rich by 2gether Audio...
and several other "Mastering Suites"...
That's why Slate needs to get on the ball and do something about the "standstill" on FG-X
and do something different if they can't update the existing Plugin anymore

We also have a promotion on the IK website for anyone having issues getting their hands on the product from JRR.  From May 22nd through June 2nd, take 70% off of IK's powerful mastering software, Lurssen Mastering Console for Mac/PC and the in-app purchases for Lurssen Mastering Console for iPhone/iPad.

Read more here.

Also, I figured you guys would appreciate our most recent video on LMC where we go over everything from signal flow to transferring projects between platforms. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Am I the only one thinking about buying this just to save for the buy in for the group buy?  It is the most expensive of their products.   

Edit:  I mean in lasts year's group buy it was the most expensive.  Might not be this year.  

Edited by Dzilizzi

31 minutes ago, Dzilizzi said:

Am I the only one thinking about buying this just to save for the buy in for the group buy?  It is the most expensive of their products.   

Edit:  I mean in lasts year's group buy it was the most expensive.  Might not be this year.  

If there'll be a group buy this year, it might as well be centered around ST4/Syntronik libraries. I prefer not to invest my money into the company's business, unless I'm absolutely confident what I'll get for this.

We have been working out some very specific details of the models for AmpliTUbe Joe Satriani with Joe himself and we are making great progress to make sure his tone and everything he needs to see in this collection is OK with him.  We should have it ready in June.

I wouldn't recommend buying something assuming it will unlock things in a group buy as we are not guaranteed to run the same/similar group buys nor are they guaranteed to be run the same exact way.  70% off for what you get with Lurssen Mastering Console should be well worth it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

We have been working out some very specific details of the models for AmpliTUbe Joe Satriani with Joe himself and we are making great progress to make sure his tone and everything he needs to see in this collection is OK with him.  We should have it ready in June.

I wouldn't recommend buying something assuming it will unlock things in a group buy as we are not guaranteed to run the same/similar group buys nor are they guaranteed to be run the same exact way.  70% off for what you get with Lurssen Mastering Console should be well worth it.

Only if you don't already own it.  😃

Last year, or was it the year before,  I happened to accidentally get into the group buy by picking something up on sale in June but not having time to register it - I was traveling a lot for work.  Ended up accidentally picking the group buy timeframe to register and got a bunch of free stuff. 

But truthfully, I bought the recent Max pack sale and may not bother with the group buy this year. 

1 hour ago, Dzilizzi said:

I bought the recent Max pack sale and may not bother with the group buy this year. 

I bought in on the previous group buy then on the Max pack - going from a select few items to, except for ST4, almost everything.
Will probably have to sit things out for a couple of years (and avoid buying things ala carte)  before I'll get excited about another group buy.
But @Peter - IK Multimedia you're certainly welcome to try tempting me!

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Dzilizzi said:

Only if you don't already own it.  😃

Last year, or was it the year before,  I happened to accidentally get into the group buy by picking something up on sale in June but not having time to register it - I was traveling a lot for work.  Ended up accidentally picking the group buy timeframe to register and got a bunch of free stuff. 

But truthfully, I bought the recent Max pack sale and may not bother with the group buy this year. 

Makes sense!

20 hours ago, ensconced said:

@Peter - IK Multimedia Thank you for the updated information.

No problem.

19 hours ago, TheSteven said:

I bought in on the previous group buy then on the Max pack - going from a select few items to, except for ST4, almost everything.
Will probably have to sit things out for a couple of years (and avoid buying things ala carte)  before I'll get excited about another group buy.
But @Peter - IK Multimedia you're certainly welcome to try tempting me!

Hopefully I can help figure something out that is tempting for many here :) I'll do my best.

• Like 3