The Next 200 Sign Ups Get EXPOSE 2 Free

Sergix

https://www.masteringthemix.com/pages/redeem-your-free-gift 
EXPOSE 2 is an audio quality control application that helps you identify issues with your music.

So many tracks get distributed with a poor EQ balance, true peak clipping, over-compression, phase issues, and more. 

We want you to catch these issues before it's too late.

With EXPOSE 2, you can deliver the best listening experience and release your music with confidence.

.01.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

14 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Get is Swedish for goat. 🐐 

Yeah, but only in written language! 

Pronounced about as "je:t" (international phonetics) or if you want, something like "yeaht" 😆 in English.

Edited by CSistine
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Do I need this if I have Ozone?  I don't need another proprietary installer.

It depends. I do like using expose as a first look at something because it gives a quick read on things on my desktop and I use ozone for more complex info within cakewalk. Yeah the proprietary installers are unwelcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Last Call said:

I didn't bother to see what this plugin does, but... I GOT IN!!! Yes!

Come on, what kind of self respecting hoarders would we be if we took the time to figure out what a FREE limited time plug does before we download it???

No way. Download, then figure out what it does!!!! There are only 200 licenses. Wait. We've become the equivalent of Pavlov's Dog but instead  of a belll, we're triggered by the word "Free!" and especially when it's followed by "limited time" and/or "quantity. All these devs have our number. They have my number and I'm supposedly an expert marketer and understand how the formula works (it doesn't stop me from succumbing to it). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I've looked at the page and reading the instructions my hair stood on end, really! I'll avoid such plugin developers (even for free)!

I maybe a plugin hoarder, but God forbid, I am really no Installation Manager hoarder! 😉 

Edited by CSistine
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CSistine said:

I've looked at the page and reading the instructions my hair stood on end, really! I'll avoid such plugin developers (even for free)!

I maybe a plugin horder, but God forbid, I am really no Installation Manager horder! 😉 

This is starting to turn me off to where using DAW  software is a chore.   I don't mind it for gaming.

• Like 2

This is not an installation manager. It does not install a manager. It is simply a global installer that has the ability to install any or all of their product. You pick which ones you want to install and when it is done installing the installer closes.

Edited by Jacques Boileau
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1