Native Acces updated to 3.9.0

asprog

On 3/6/2024 at 9:21 PM, BTP said:

Finally. Subscription products you don't have anymore aren't listed in the Library.

Looks like they managed to do this wrong. I just noticed that some of the subscription products you own now (Raum, Supercharger GT, Hybrid Keys...) are marked as "CANCELLED" and there's nothing you can do to activate them.

(I didn't have any other problems with this version.)

On 3/6/2024 at 6:26 PM, Kirean said:

I'm getting this issue after the update. Got five nothing-burger instruments at the top of the list. Nice.

nativeblank.GIF

Three dots only has 'release notes' in it and clicking that brings up nothing ("No release notes available for this product.")

This is a known bug and a fix is in the works. Apparently, it has something to do with legacy products which can no longer be downloaded but can be authorized still. If you turn off viewing legacy products in the settings, these go away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LAGinz said:

Mine tried to update automatically and then greyed-out the button for me to agree to terms and conditions. What a joke.

Scroll down to the end of the EULA (and pretend you've read them). The greyed out "accept button" then becomes active.

• Like 1

With every update Native Access gets slower and slower. Now it's asking me to log in constantly, loading products for ever. Equally, the instruments take so long to load, I play cards Solitaire whilst waiting. I hope with each update it's going to improve.

Strange you guy are having problems with your update.  My installation of Native Access installed just fine and then after the update I was able to use it with no problems afterwards.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Strange you guy are having problems with your update.  My installation of Native Access installed just fine and then after the update I was able to use it with no problems afterwards.

I guess some could say "strange you are not having problems".

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

This is a known bug and a fix is in the works. Apparently, it has something to do with legacy products which can no longer be downloaded but can be authorized still. If you turn off viewing legacy products in the settings, these go away.

That's not working either.

It would be nice if once it works for almost everyone they leave it alone.

They never really updated Massive, Waves only changed the paint on their classics, rare for a PA plugin needing updates.  They made stuff to just work.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Ahhh,

I see, I don't  own any legacy Native Inrutments products yet.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

3.9.1 somehow broke itself.  It will not show any of your products.

Reported on Vi-Control and NI forums.

I will assume its probably an issue with a server.

Products show up in Kontakt.

Same here...

20 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

3.9.1 somehow broke itself.  It will not show any of your products.

Reported on Vi-Control and NI forums.

I will assume its probably an issue with a server.

Products show up in Kontakt.

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Same here...

Ditto

• Sad 1

Great Quote:

Here's a wild idea: terminate NA all together. Just let people download the install files for their NI account online. You will save a ton of time and resources that can be used elsewhere, and at the same time get rid of the biggest nail on NI's coffin (both for NI and us).

• Like 1