East West Opus Updated to 1.4.3

cclarry

10 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Not just OPUS but the entire Hollywood Orchestra suite has been updated...

image.png.e8e51b1ea23300aa0091a65e76d3146d.png

Those weren't there this morning...must have caught them in between update  posting.

EDIT:  Not showing up on my end...even after "refresh product list"

Edited by cclarry

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Not just OPUS but the entire Hollywood Orchestra suite has been updated...

image.png.e8e51b1ea23300aa0091a65e76d3146d.png

TheSteven,

I got the same screen when I opened the EW Installation Center just now. So, it must be a current update because I checked a few days ago.

Mine needed updates and I was about to install but then I seen how long it was going to take for the strings and I figured this is huge just like the original which took me over my 1.2 TB data limit.  Does anyone know the size of the updates?  I also wonder if it is even needed, far as I know everything works fine.  Also how fast does it download for you, it's like 3.6 MB/s for me.  strings was going to take like 3 1/2 hours.

2 hours ago, frankjcc said:

Mine needed updates and I was about to install but then I seen how long it was going to take for the strings and I figured this is huge just like the original which took me over my 1.2 TB data limit.  Does anyone know the size of the updates?  I also wonder if it is even needed, far as I know everything works fine.  Also how fast does it download for you, it's like 3.6 MB/s for me.  strings was going to take like 3 1/2 hours.

I think the samples are unchanged.   It's very quick for me.   YMMV. 

Edited by husker