Studio One 6.5 Professional Crossgrade $180.00

jesse g

Hello all,

I found a great deal on Studio One 6.5 professional as a crossgrade for only $180.00, that's 30% off of the regular price.ย  Sorry,ย  the crossgrade won't work for free DAWS,ย  only paid version like Sonar X2 forward onto Sonar Platinum.

I am not sure if this is the lowest price out there at the moment, however, this dealย  was great and will only last until December 31, 2023.

I made the purchase from the link included above.ย  They sent me an email telling me I would receive an email soon confirming my purchase.ย  When I received my email I sent them back a copy of my original receipt from Clevebridge for Sonar Platinum, HERE,ย  and the next day I receive my Serial key andย  the information to create or log into my Presouns account, where I found all the items neccessary for me to download, install and start usong Studio One Pro 6.5.

If you are thinking about gettingย  any version of Studio One, 6 Check the wesite as all of Presonus Studio One Crossgrades and updates are 30% off until December 31, 2023.

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The crossgrade would also apply to later paid products, meaning X3 and Platinum, but yes, CbB is excluded.

I did the same thing as jesse g when this promotion first started on 11-20-23. I'm now enjoying Studio One Pro.

I tried it brieflyย  a couple times in the past after the Gibson fiasco and it didn't quite resonate with me then. But this third time is the charm, it is making sense to me now, and it really is much more advanced than CbB and the new Sonar in a lot of little ways and a few big ways. I don't know if the new Sonar will ever catch up.

• Like 1

Was holding on to Cakewalk but with this deal now it might be time for me to finally switch. Looking at the Studio One features it definitely has some impressive tools I would appreciate and does seem to be more advanced than Cakewalk.ย 

2 hours ago, ptheisen said:

The crossgrade would also apply to later paid products, meaning X3 and Platinum, but yes, CbB is excluded.

^^^^ It is important to point this out, but it is also in the bold text at the top of the link in the OP in gory detail (for all DAWs).

Unfortunately, folks who first came online with CbB do not qualify for a cross-grade, but S1 Artist is given away with a lot of PreSonus products.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ย 

9 minutes ago, Michael Docy said:

Q:ย  Anybody know if there are any better deals to be had on Studio One Pro upgrade?

I upgraded Studio One Pro from older version at Best Service.

The price is $91 there and I added X-phase by SSL which is $9 and then it exceeds $100 so I used the coupon and ended up $81 in total.

ย 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

Maybe this is the time for me to finally get S1.ย  ย I use Cubase exclusively (and I own FL Studio, but just can't get used to the clip arrangement), but are looking at the following two options:

1.ย  I can get Studio One for a bit over $80 (I bought one of those $9 XChange Producer collections that had Studio One Producer 2, which allows upgrade to 6)

(or)

2.ย  I can get Mixcraft 10 for $29 (based on getting one of those Humble Bundles recently)

ย 

Edited by husker

^^^^ You only pay for the major versions, all others are free updates. The .5's have a lot of hoopla associated with them (released on the off years), but they are free updates to the version they go to. The main versions are every other year.

After seeing these posts so many times, it makes me wonder if people are buying 6.5 to "upgrade" 6 now! The only software vendor I know of who intercepts that is Melda (if you buy directly from them)... everyone else seems happy if you buy 5 copies of the same thing.

9 hours ago, husker said:

2.ย  I can get Mixcraft 10 for $29 (based on getting one of those Humble Bundles recently)

It's only worth it if you liked what you saw in Mixcraft 9 (which I assume you have.) I wouldn't call 10 a huge revamp or great departure from 9.ย  Or you could use the trial to figure out if the improvements matter to you.

Edited by Kirean

23 hours ago, heath row said:

Select Update

Download

Install

Done.

Since i just made an install , i mogut already have it insttalled lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ย