Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Upgrade from any UAD Plugin 44 titles for $299.50

cclarry

14 minutes ago, Antal Nusselder said:

No additional discount for owning multiple items from the bundle apparently

Need to wait for these bundles to appear on the UA store directly, that's when they'll be able to discount based on what you already own. 

I really love the UAD plugins, especially the unison stuff on Apollo. But I really don't like there are no upgrade paths.

Also the fact they are adding bundles and offers all the time makes it very difficult to make a decision.

In the past month I spent $450 in individual plugins and bundles, which are all included in this bundle, and this one offers even more things. I feel ripped off.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, pollux said:

are these only the native versions, or does it include the apollo versions as well? (information in the page is contradictory. I contacted their support to ask, but jiust in case someone already knows the answer...)

You always get both the Native and the Apollo version of anything you own.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Craig N said:

Need to wait for these bundles to appear on the UA store directly, that's when they'll be able to discount based on what you already own. 

These bundle offers have now appeared on the main UA site and still no sign of upgrade discounts based on plugins already owned.  They have also apparently discontinued selling earlier bundles such as Diamond.

I dig their plugins but am not impressed by all this recent switchola as to upgrade paths.  I was shaping up to be able to upgrade to Diamond for very little-- now nada and no sign of my existing stable enabling further discounts on the other bundle offers. It's really not incentivizing further purchases.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

These bundle offers have now appeared on the main UA site and still no sign of upgrade discounts based on plugins already owned.  They have also apparently discontinued selling earlier bundles such as Diamond.

I dig their plugins but am not impressed by all this recent switchola as to upgrade paths.  I was shaping up to be able to upgrade to Diamond for very little-- now nada and no sign of my existing stable enabling further discounts on the other bundle offers. It's really not incentivizing further purchases.

Like always with UA, just ignore them.. the sit and wait game is the key to UA and if they don't recognise already owned, I'm sure you already have plenty of plugins and if not, just buy someone else's 🙂

Lots of good sales over Black Friday, so I'm happy to skip them this round.

I just see UA getting cheaper for anyone that holds out.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 4

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

It's time to get out the pitchforks.

Hehe just kidding. Let's starve them out by waiting for a decent upgrade offer instead. They're the ones who need our business, not the other way around.

• Great Idea 7

They are turning into Waves and IK just with better hardware. As annoying as it is after buying almost every plugin they make over the years and having 2 Apollos and a UA Mic (I think I don't have 3 of the Precision series), the UADx Spark subscription makes the most sense especially if they are selling the new Plug in for $149 (which was mentioned on UAD forum)  after including it with 43 other plugins for $299.00.

My "upgrade" is also $299 despite having already bought every plugin included (minus studio city). 

• Sad 1

Seems like UA turned off the upgrade deals where your past purchases gave you further discounts when they killed the $14 coupon combos.
I suspect they were experimenting with different marketing schemes (or maybe just needed a short-term revenue boost).
I'm hoping that they come up with some enticing BF deals for the new plugin versions that just hit (yes I know that technically they're on sale now) or otherwise like someone suggested I'll just wait.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

Seems like UA turned off the upgrade deals where your past purchases gave you further discounts when they killed the $14 coupon combos.
I suspect they were experimenting with different marketing schemes (or maybe just needed a short-term revenue boost).
I'm hoping that they come up with some enticing BF deals for the new plugin versions that just hit (yes I know that technically they're on sale now) or otherwise like someone suggested I'll just wait.

I wouldn't surprised if upgrades will be available after Black Friday sales and leading up to new year.

First round will probably be just seeing who they can fool into getting to pay for the full bundles and rebuy the products they already own and then they will probably make the upgrade  pricing available to those of us that aren't prepared to do that like me 🙂

And if they don't, I'm not fussed either way.

At first I was disappointed that I missed out on the first offers, but then I scored the Creative bundle which was much better value.

Some of the people that held out got even better offers after that.

These new bundles and the essentials bundles are good value.

Every step of the way has shown me to just wait and don't jump early with UA right now.

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 6