Studio One 30% Off

Soundwise

4 minutes ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Pro v1 to 5 can upgrade to Pro 6 for $105.

Will black Friday be cheeeper?

That's a crap shoot.  Presonus has been maxing out at 30% off period, and no exceptions,
so who knows what BF will hold for them!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PhonoBrainer said:

Pro v1 to 5 can upgrade to Pro 6 for $105.

Will black Friday be cheeeper?

Pro v1??   That seems like a great price to me.  S1 isn't even recognizable from that version with all the added features and stuff.  I upgraded to v5 Pro in Xmas of 2020 for $99.  In Feb 2022, I upgraded to v6 for $119.  I didn't want to wait until Xmas to try and save $20 on the upgrade.  :)   IIRC $99 is about as low as I've seen it. 

Edited by mibby

7 hours ago, mibby said:

Pro v1??   That seems like a great price to me.  S1 isn't even recognizable from that version with all the added features and stuff.  I upgraded to v5 Pro in Xmas of 2020 for $99.  In Feb 2022, I upgraded to v6 for $119.  I didn't want to wait until Xmas to try and save $20 on the upgrade.  :)   IIRC $99 is about as low as I've seen it. 

I have upgraded to v4 Pro for around $70. Apparently, since v5 release, 30% is the maximum discount.
Currently, I have v6.5 Artist with lots of goodies from previous Pro. And the only difference, besides Atmos and Project Page, is the lack of Chords Track and Score Editor, which is not something I can get easily my hands on anyway while in exile.

For those who don't need aforementioned Pro features, Artist version should be sufficient.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Soundwise said:

I have upgraded to v4 Pro for around $70. Apparently, since v5 release, 30% is the maximum discount.
Currently, I have v6.5 Artist with lots of goodies from previous Pro. And the only difference, besides Atmos and Project Page, is the lack of Chords Track and Score Editor, which is not something I can get easily my hands on anyway while in exile.

For those who don't need aforementioned Pro features, Artist version should be sufficient.

Soundwise,

Does the Artist version of Studio one have Pipeline XT included?  I want to get Studio one, but I I want a version that allow the use of external hardware since I use a good amount of it in my mixing in Cakewalk by Bandlab.

22時間前、PhonoBrainer氏はこう語った。

Pro v1 ~ 5 は、105 ドルで Pro 6 にアップグレードできます。

ブラックフライデーはもっと安くなるでしょうか?

もし日本の代理店が昨年のように11月のブラックフライデーに30%オフのセールをやっていたら、ドルで支払っている人は円安なので10ドルくらい安くなると思います。

購入価格は変わらないのですが…

スクリーンショット 2023-10-10 8.07.26.png

Edited by kinen_papico
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Vst0nE said:

seems there is no upgrade anymore from studio one V5 artist to V6 artist, presonus support now upgrade to V6 Proffesional only or subs

seems artist versions phased out

Still available here:

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/daw-software-digital-audio-workstations/presonus-studio-one-6-artist-upgrade-artist-all

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jesse g said:

Soundwise,

Does the Artist version of Studio one have Pipeline XT included?  I want to get Studio one, but I I want a version that allow the use of external hardware since I use a good amount of it in my mixing in Cakewalk by Bandlab.

AFAIK, no. Some advanced features require either Pro or Plus version.

• Thanks 1