Native Instruments Introducing Session Ukulele

cclarry

I can't wait for this.   I'll my copy when KU16 comes out. 

But it's disappointing that there is no intro price or trade-up price for Session Guitarist owners. 😢

I just sold my copy of Electric Vintage and have a copy of Picked Nylon for sale at VI:Control.  They should finance this.  😀

19 hours ago, Kirean said:

When is Session Banjo coming out? Asking for a friend/s.

image.png.662883dcbd6c7c62bf2c190abda10576.png

Haha! I would have guessed there would have been other instruments before they got to a ukulele, like a  Dobro/resonator guitar,  Don't get me wrong, ukuleles are a lot of fun. But I don't think too many DAW users under 50 are going to purchase this.  There are a lot of other guitars that I'm confident would sell better. But for loop-based players, I think Session Guitarist line is the best on the market (Fleer seems to have come to the same conclusion based on his recent post about Impact Soundworks' guitar strum loop library). They really did a good job of creating a really simple loop player with lots of presets and more options than most loop players give you. Compare it to UJAM, and I think the Session Guitarist line is so far superior it seems unfair to compare the two. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

On 10/5/2023 at 6:58 PM, Reid Rosefelt said:

I can't wait for this.   I'll my copy when KU16 comes out. 

But it's disappointing that there is no intro price or trade-up price for Session Guitarist owners. 😢

I just sold my copy of Electric Vintage and have a copy of Picked Nylon for sale at VI:Control.  They should finance this.  😀

@Reid Rosefelt do you have a link to this listing? Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/native-instruments-session-guitarist-picked-nylon-55-off-45.143612/

But just Picked Nylon -- Electric Vintage already sold.   It's up on Knobcloud as well. 

Thanks. I’m interested but looks like I need to set up a VI Control account. Are you looking for any other NI instrument? I have  a few I’ve been meaning to list on the NI forum.