PA_EXT AYAIC Mix Monolith ⚡️ Automatic Mixing System

cclarry

$49.99

AYAIC's Mix Monolith is an Automatic Mixing System that allows you to level your tracks perfectly in any environment using level-planes. From individual tracks, to buss groups, to FX channels, to your master fader, the Mix Monolith will quickly and easily create a mix that is balanced and open.

AYAIC-MM-4999

Use this voucher code during checkout
it expires 11:59 pm PST on October 5

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ext-ayaic-mix-monolith.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 9:30 AM, Bapu said:

Great product. Takes a little time to wrap your head around it (at least it did for me). Ceiling Of Sound is a pretty nifty product of theirs too.

Thanks for posting that, as you know,  I've been impressed with your tracks and personally, I still am just figuring out the basics of mixing and read the copy in Larry's post suspecting they might be overselling this plugin. It's great to know that's not the case. I'll research this over the weekend and maybe have time to demo it. 

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

If you haven't used your monthly $25 loyalty voucher yet, you can stack that on top and bring it down to $24.99 + VAT (so in Germany it's a total of $29.74, for example).

Damn, didn't think of that.  Too late now.
I was a day late the previous time this was on sale wasn't going to miss it this time.

Edited by TheSteven

6 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

If you haven't used your monthly $25 loyalty voucher yet, you can stack that on top and bring it down to $24.99 + VAT (so in Germany it's a total of $29.74, for example).

I was going to do that but discovered for some unknown reason I didn't get a monthly loyalty voucher.  I don't recall that happening in the past and I know I purchased something from PA 2 or 3 months ago. Has anyone else not received their loyalty voucher? Maybe I should see if their support will work things out. I think I'd like to pick this plugin up. 

43 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I was going to do that but discovered for some unknown reason I didn't get a monthly loyalty voucher.  I don't recall that happening in the past and I know I purchased something from PA 2 or 3 months ago. Has anyone else not received their loyalty voucher? Maybe I should see if their support will work things out. I think I'd like to pick this plugin up. 

25$ vouchers are generic.

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I checked and I also haven't received one this or last month.
Maybe it was just an oversight but Lars didn't mention stacking codes.

4 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

25$ vouchers are generic.

So you didn't get one either?

Edit: see follow up post 2 down.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, Bapu said:

Great product. Takes a little time to wrap your head around it (at least it did for me). Ceiling Of Sound is a pretty nifty product of theirs too.

I bought it a while ago. Haven't tried it Ceiling of sound but did try out the AYAIC recently. Couldn't get a decent mix out of it, so maybe it was just a bad attempt or I didn't get how it works. Probably the latter because I hear great things about it. Just a caution for everyone (which you also mention), it's not 'ready steady go!'.