UAD Pultec Collection for $39

cclarry

3 hours ago, Kirean said:

Coupon received!

Edit: Used it to make a buy but unfortunately didn't get a new $25 thanks coupon. Sad noises.

13 minutes ago, mibby said:

Ditto! Support said there are "no fixed rules, however, here you go".  🤷‍♂️

Thanks UAD! 

What coupon(s) did you guys receive?
I see a new "20% off First Purchase" in my account (aside from the "PULTEC50" coupon).

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

What coupon(s) did you guys receive?
I see a new "20% off First Purchase" in my account (aside from the "PULTEC50" coupon).

I got a $25. 

On that note, does anyone know how much the price of Diamond Bundle gets reduced if you buy an item inside it?

• Like 1

I had emailed to get my thank you coupon and ended up with that and a 20% first time coupon. That brought it down to like $6.50-something with the Pultec code. I snoozed on it to help my son get ready for school and when I went back and they had pulled to 20% coupon from my cart.  Dang! Now it's 9 bucks more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I had emailed to get my thank you coupon and ended up with that and a 20% first time coupon. That brought it down to like $6.50-something with the Pultec code. I snoozed on it to help my son get ready for school and when I went back and they had pulled to 20% coupon from my cart.  Dang! Now it's 9 bucks more.

They've pulled the %20 coupon from my account too.
The coupon had said it was for first time purchases - so it even being in my account was probably a glitch.

20 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

They've pulled the %20 coupon from my account too.
The coupon had said it was for first time purchases - so it even being in my account was probably a glitch.

It did and I thought the same, but I never had one on the occasion of my first purchase, so I thought that might be why it appeared.

• Like 1

I emailed UA tech support Thursday but have not heard back.
If they come through great, I'll pick up their Pultec Collection.

It's not that it's not worth $39, it's just I that I already have multiple other Pultec VSTs from various developers.  They're not Pokémon, I'd don't have to collect them all.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I emailed UA tech support Thursday but have not heard back.
If they come through great, I'll pick up their Pultec Collection.

It's not that it's not worth $39, it's just I that I already have multiple other Pultec VSTs from various developers.  They're not Pokémon, I'd don't have to collect them all.

Same here but figured it a reasonable way to bring down the price of Diamond with an eye toward that becoming bargain city around BF. 

• Great Idea 2

I have received a $25 coupon ever time I have ever purchased from them. They do have an expiration though. So use it while you can.

@mibby That unit your looking at looks like one of the newer USB units they have come out with. And what they give you when you purchase the unit will be more than enough to get you started. 

1. Yes

2. Kinda yeah and no. The price your seeing at Sweetwater for that USB is about the going rate for most of the Apollo Duos. I haven't seen it for much lower than that on the retail market. 

I started with a Apollo USB Twin Duo (two channels, two processes), then moved to the Twin X TB 3(two channels, quad procs). The Twin X has much better routing options than the old USB Twin had. 

With this new USB Apollo that's made for Windows USB, not sure if they implemented those routings options or not.

Since you already have UAD plugins, join thier forum and ask there. It may take a day or two but there is always a UAD rep there that can answer any questions you have.

In reference to being a long time user and seeing these prices; I have no gripe about it. I have never paid full price for any UAD plugin. And the prices that I did pay for them  are more than worth it. I have gotten my money's worth. And besides, every plugin that I do have a license for, when they come out with the native version of it, I get that for free.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also got a Thank you voucher for all the purchases I made on their website. Latest Thank you voucher expired after I upgraded to Diamond edition, but I asked them to reactivate it for the latest native plugin on sale that I didn’t own, and they activated a new one, so I got it for 14$. Excellent customer service.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1