Melda Introducing Drum Tornado 2023, Modern Metal, Rock and Pop drum library

cclarry

2 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Melda Complete - the gift that keeps on giving.
Or if you're concerned about disk space - taking... 

New plugins are quite disk friendly. I wish Drum Empire was split into several packages so I could install parts of it. I can't carry it around on my laptop as things are. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

New plugins are quite disk friendly. I wish Drum Empire was split into several packages so I could install parts of it. I can't carry it around on my laptop as things are. 

100% agree. I was referring to the MSF library, perhaps I should have been more clear.
But it really wasn't a real complaint, I appreciate Melda's continued push to enhance existing products.
Currently I don't have any of the MSF stuff installed due to disk space constraints, but at some point that will change.

Only the complete kits show up in the "Drum Tornado 2023" directory and they are the same list for all three sets. The individual kit pieces are actually added to Drum Empire 2020 (since this is really an update to that).

I had a very odd bug from loading into an existing project. First, the load and play lag is very noticeable, and second, there is a massive sample rate mismatch between the project and MDrummer (but only for these added kits). I backed out of that and created a new project to check them and they played fine, but there is still a noticeable play lag within MDrummer when using those kits.