Up to 84% off iZotope Ozone 11 and Music Production 6 introductory sale,

cclarry

6 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

And this time it contains some real improvements as it seems. You really could use it exclusively and get very far. 

Just the upgrade to O11 Advanced is $99 so $49 for all of what you get is a super no-brainer!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fleer said:

I’m in (from MPS 5.1) as apparently iZotope are asking over $200 for upgrades from MPS 4 and 5. 

Before I saw the deal on JRRshop ($41.16) I was on the iZotope site and the update price for MPS 5 to 6 was 253.33 EUR for me!!!! Crazy!

I purchased MPS 5.2 in July of this year (I have a receipt marked MPS 5.2) but it's showed as MPS 5.1 in the Product Portal and I can see only the higher offer price $229 on the iZotope site.
I asked iZotope Support and they insist that there is no MPS 5.2, only MPS 5.1 plus extra.
What the heck is going on...

11 minutes ago, HIBI said:

I purchased MPS 5.2 in July of this year (I have a receipt marked MPS 5.2) but it's showed as MPS 5.1 in the Product Portal and I can see only the higher offer price $229 on the iZotope site.
I asked iZotope Support and they insist that there is no MPS 5.2, only MPS 5.1 plus extra.
What the heck is going on...

Just purchase the upgrade to MPS 6 on JRRshop for $41.16 (with code GROUP)! You will get a MPS 6 serial that you can enter in the Product Portal of iZotope!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MarcL said:

By the way, is it common that you get new keys for the Exponential Audio reverbs and Melodyne Essentials when you upgrade MPS? Or is this only the advantage if you buy the upgrade externally (from JRR instead of iZotope)?

I don't know. But buying directly does rarely give you any advantage. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MarcL said:

By the way, is it common that you get new keys for the Exponential Audio reverbs and Melodyne Essentials when you upgrade MPS? Or is this only the advantage if you buy the upgrade externally (from JRR instead of iZotope)?

I believe so.  I've shared unneeded (duplicate i.e. multiple) serials with friends with success.  e.g. Celemony Melodyne.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MarcL said:

This is why I believe iZotope simply don’t care about people getting in without prior credentials. New clients coming in. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Yeah, I'm on 4.1 and that's too much imo

I thought I was on MPS 3, but I went to my Izotope account and there was the MPS 5.1 upgrade that I got back in 2022 for $149. 

So I went from MPS 3 to 5.1, and now 6. That was some good deals. I just waited for that right moment!!

• Like 3