PSP InfiniStrip WIND - $49

marcL

2 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

So tempting, as I really like my PSP plugins. I'm just not sure I'd use it much, on top of all the other stuff I have and use. And in terms of flexibility within a single plugin, to get you going quickly, MixBox is hard to beat. 

The quality of both the presets and the processors are better with the PSP strip. You will use it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

So tempting, as I really like my PSP plugins. I'm just not sure I'd use it much, on top of all the other stuff I have and use. And in terms of flexibility within a single plugin, to get you going quickly, MixBox is hard to beat. 

A very interesting feature in infinistrip is that it matches the settings when switching between different variations of the same type of module (e.g., switching compressors, even if one model uses FET, the other is opto, etc). I don't remember MixBox doing that

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Plus, I can actually read the numbers on the PSP modules.  Mixbox is a mixed bag.

I have Mixbox, too, and it's not bad. But the big number of modules is not always helpful, and PSP have some of the best plugins in my opinion. The channel strip is just right, and results are both fast and great sounding. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

The quality of both the presets and the processors are better with the PSP strip. You will use it. 

Key part was "to get you going quickly". Because I doubt I'd replace my Acustica channel strips with PSP's. 

59 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

A very interesting feature in infinistrip is that it matches the settings when switching between different variations of the same type of module (e.g., switching compressors, even if one model uses FET, the other is opto, etc). I don't remember MixBox doing that

Yeah. That's definitely a plus 🤔