PSP InfiniStrip WIND - $49

marcL

Just now, dumbquestions said:

Ordered but never got an ilok code. That typical for PSP? Do they only manually fulfill those on weekdays?

Same issue here.  I sent an email to support.  They are extremely helpful,  so I think it will get sorted until Monday.  

If you need it right now,  I think the demo is fully functional.  

Just now, ralfrobert said:

Same issue here.  I sent an email to support.  They are extremely helpful,  so I think it will get sorted until Monday.  

If you need it right now,  I think the demo is fully functional.  

Ok good to know it’s not just me and that their support is good. I can wait, but as my first psp order I didn’t know what to expect

Just now, dumbquestions said:

Ok good to know it’s not just me and that their support is good. I can wait, but as my first psp order I didn’t know what to expect

Please keep in mind it's a very small company of three people or so.  Once in the past,  it took a day longer,  but you will be talking to the bosses directly.  😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, dumbquestions said:

Ordered but never got an ilok code. That typical for PSP? Do they only manually fulfill those on weekdays?

Sometimes it takes longer on weekends...

and you checked your user area?
image.png.45ece65334e3c4b1ff803e744f056ecc.png

I don't recall PSP* emailing me the iLok codes on any purchase (but I could be mistaken).
*when I've purchased PSP plugins via a 3rd party I get the codes but with PSP I get an email to check my account.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Sometimes it takes longer on weekends...

and you checked your user area?
image.png.45ece65334e3c4b1ff803e744f056ecc.png

I don't recall PSP* emailing me the iLok codes on any purchase (but I could be mistaken).
*when I've purchased PSP plugins via a 3rd party I get the codes but with PSP I get an email to check my account.

Ah that field shows as blank in my acct, i’ll give it a couple days. Will be on the lookout 

18 hours ago, dumbquestions said:

Ordered and installed the demo but never got an ilok code. That typical for PSP? Do they only manually fulfill those on weekdays?

Please check again. Mine were in the account two hours ago, now up and running. 

Edit: Sorry, saw your post just now. 

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, cclarry said:

28a73585-a03f-5b24-86e3-c84a14875a9a

$23.11 with this code....THANX!

Asked Antoni from PSP and he wrote: “In case of over 75% promotion the loyalty discount is not added.”

So you must have glitched the glitch, Lord Larsy :)

• Haha 1

An update that I did not want to share because is out of my scope, but for other people interested...

I'm waiting for more codes
But I can't promise anything about it

Note: If I publish more codes, please leave the codes available for people who couldn't get the discounted product

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1