Fixed Forum Software

Grem

3 hours ago, paulo said:

Go to last post is still broken for me. 

From the main screen I click on the star (on the left of the screen) and it takes me to the last post I read with a line and all unread posts underneath.  Or, if I click on the name of the person who lasted posted (on the right of the screen), it takes me to the last post.

On 8/15/2023 at 11:42 PM, craigb said:

From the main screen I click on the star (on the left of the screen) and it takes me to the last post I read with a line and all unread posts underneath.  Or, if I click on the name of the person who lasted posted (on the right of the screen), it takes me to the last post.

The stars only show if signed in, clicking on name of the last poster just goes to their profile (as it always has)  and clicking below that on the time that they posted, which used to go last post now goes to the first post instead. 

5 hours ago, paulo said:

The stars only show if signed in, clicking on name of the last poster just goes to their profile (as it always has)  and clicking below that on the time that they posted, which used to go last post now goes to the first post instead. 

My bad.  I'm always signed in, so the stars always show, and I did mean to click on the time under the person's name.  Still works for me!