The suspense is killing me.....

Skyline_UK

I'm not really sure there even is any new stuff to talk about, honestly. From everything I've seen posted they're still at work on the upcoming products and there's some logistics to get past for the CbB stuff.  Seeing Mark mention the back-end stuff, I wonder if that's got something to do with people testing Next out taking a while to get happening? It sounds like there's going to be some kind of public/semi-public beta for it, rather than the closed internal testing they've had so far (just speculating here, no insider knowledge on that either way)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, michheld said:

Same here. I'm sad about the closing of the original thread.

Every now and then the bakers gave us some information in there.

What about opening a new one to get new information again? 😉

1 hour ago, Lord Tim said:

I'm not really sure there even is any new stuff to talk about, honestly. From everything I've seen posted they're still at work on the upcoming products and there's some logistics to get past for the CbB stuff.  Seeing Mark mention the back-end stuff, I wonder if that's got something to do with people testing Next out taking a while to get happening? It sounds like there's going to be some kind of public/semi-public beta for it, rather than the closed internal testing they've had so far (just speculating here, no insider knowledge on that either way)

All true...

But hopefully enuf of the initial fracas has died down by now?

I'd even be happy with a one-way stream from them with occasional juicy tidbits. Enticements? Advertising?

They could even make tantalizing jokes! (?)

• Great Idea 1

16 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

A watched kettle will boil eventually, but instead of watching it boil you could be making music.  😜 

But these days I can do both at the same time! 😉

15 hours ago, tecknot said:

I am curious to see if the next/last CbB will go through the Early Access Program prior to final release.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker

If you read what they said, all they are doing with CbB is a few bug fixes they had already worked out before they switched over to working on the new products. My guess is that was ready to release back in December.  People keep excepting the last update of CbB will have new stuff added??  Why would they do that. You want new stuff? from now on you pay for it and it's called Sonar.

The only "new feature" many are hoping for is the removal of the authorization time out. But I wouldn't put money on that either. They still might want to track how many people are still using CbB and not upgrading to Sonar. That is valuable information for a business to have. Say 2 years from now they still see a huge majority of people are still using CbB and Sonar is not doing that well. If it was my business I would most certainly pull the plug on the free version.  

Next is a totally different kettle of fish and I have a feeling it will be the winner for them. 

There is obviously a good reason why they want to release everything all at once. 

Edited by JohnnyV
  • Great Idea 1