FREE FAST BUNDLE by FOCUSRITE (5 plugins)

Vst0nE

I was yesterday little sad and very angry on people on chat via stream..... milions of trolls wrote about code ...... code code... without respect to stream, which was free...

fast bundle is nice software..... today when i read on kvr or knobcloud post about bundle - this is absurd... some people are not thankful for some big Freebies and want make money from that....

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Kreveta Puket said:

I was yesterday little sad and very angry on people on chat via stream..... milions of trolls wrote about code ...... code code... without respect to stream, which was free...

fast bundle is nice software..... today when i read on kvr or knobcloud post about bundle - this is absurd... some people are not thankful for some big Freebies and want make money from that....

I was annoyed too. Nonstop whining and disrespect. People were actually complaining they were bored

11 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

I wasn't bored. Just a bit annoyed that they were so pushy about Dolby Atmos

I will say that the stream itself wasn't what i expected, but hard for me to complain about a free stream in which they are giving away a a product for free. I got paid in a sense to listen to three guys talk for an hour and a few things said were useful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dubdisciple said:

I will say that the stream itself wasn't what i expected, but hard for me to complain about a free stream in which they are giving away a a product for free. I got paid in a sense to listen to three guys talk for an hour and a few things said were useful. 

I would agree with that. I wouldn't say it was exactly a masterclass in the traditional sense. I expected more technical tips and techniques, whereas it was more a coffee chat as someone referred to it and there were some concepts and simple techniques mixed around the sales pitch for their paid course. Still somewhat interesting though mainly due to their wealth of experience.

I bought the FAST bundle the other day. I did claim the code all the same in case I want to add some extra seats, or swap it with someone for something else, seeing how I'd sat through the webinar.

The code came through OK 🙂

• Like 1

From comment section in bedroom producers:

https://bedroomproducersblog.com/2023/06/05/focuscrite-fast-bundle-free/#comment-331345

Focusrite note in the website: “Please note: FAST Plugins are only available in the following countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and USA.
Please be advised, if you have previously used this email address to redeem the FAST Bundle for free in conjunction with this Alan Parsons webinar, you will not be eligible for an additional code. If you understand and agree to the above, please click the box, and submit below.”

Me: “@Focusrite Pro “FAST Plugins are only available in the following countries:(…)” Brazil is not listed. Is that means redeem code will not work for Brazil?”

Focusrite: “FAST codes can only be redeemed in the countries listed on the landing page.

Me: “@Focusrite Pro Focusrite never told country restriction to redeem code. You attract people from several countries and only now informing that the license will be restricted? This is very dishonest.”

Focusrite: “@Rafael Oliveira the invites were for people to come and enjoy the webinar. The stream is available worldwide.”

Me: “@Focusrite Pro It is you:”(…)please sign up for the webinar through the link below. You will then be able to access the FAST Bundle download once the webinar has started.” No country restrictions!”

THEN I WAS BLOCKED BY FOCUSRITE.

11 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

The FAST bundles are making children on Knobcloud it seems. :)

Did a quick search through that site - most prices are absurd. xD Love seeing people trying to get $100+ from PA plugins though. Lolol.

VI-Control still better for second hand licenses. Something about having to interact with the buyer on a public forum - and getting publicly called out for absurd resale prices - makes sellers much less likely to gouge. And easier to make offers or buy multiple things in a bundle. 

Edited by Carl Ewing