F THEM ALL

Supa Reels

Steve,
Well I guess you've expressed your feelings pretty well here and I totally understand what you're saying.  I was one of those people once and I'll regret it forever.

Very nice guitar work and a clear voc delivery. Great video too! I'm amazed you were able to get so many images that fit the lyrics.  BTW I don't think you needed to put the warning on the vid.
-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, FreeEarCandy said:

YT says I'm not old enough to listen to this, and I don't think I can take the beatings in my old age if I get caught listening to salty language before I mature.

Still laughing ...great comment thanks

Steve

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Steve,
Well I guess you've expressed your feelings pretty well here and I totally understand what you're saying.  I was one of those people once and I'll regret it forever.

Very nice guitar work and a clear voc delivery. Great video too! I'm amazed you were able to get so many images that fit the lyrics.  BTW I don't think you needed to put the warning on the vid.
-Bjorn

I'd love to buy you a beer and discuss my reasons for writing this song mate, but it seems the message was clear. Thanks for the vid complement, means a lot having seen your stuff 😉 .. 

All the best

Steve

On 5/6/2023 at 9:51 AM, Bajan Blue said:

Hi Steve

Really good track and I love your vocals - they are excellent

Good mix as well

Cool

Nigel

Hi Nigel ... Thanks for taking the time to listen, it means a lot !☺️

ATB

Steve

I share your sentiments, old mate!  Super cool song with a bite and your amazing voice.  I just wish your vocal was a bit louder, as it's the star of the show.  You seem to be,   at times, a cross between Paul Simon and Gerry Rafferty with your own spin.  Pump it up!  More, please

• Thanks 1

I've been on this planet almost 68 years and I'm still appalled by some of the depravity of the human race and how horrible we can treat each other.

Great acoustic guitar sound.

😀John B

Edited by Johnbee58
  • Thanks 1

I love everything about this song --- arrangement, instrumentation, performance, video etc.  To me the 3 best points were 1) the lyrics which delivered a great message; 2) the vocal performance -  which definitely expressed the message of the lyrics; 3) the incredible pictures which drove home the the song.  I certainly am in agreement  -- - - expletive deleted  (just to be polite) the haters!

Excellent piece of work pal!!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, freddy j said:

I love everything about this song --- arrangement, instrumentation, performance, video etc.  To me the 3 best points were 1) the lyrics which delivered a great message; 2) the vocal performance -  which definitely expressed the message of the lyrics; 3) the incredible pictures which drove home the the song.  I certainly am in agreement  -- - - expletive deleted  (just to be polite) the haters!

Excellent piece of work pal!!

Hi Freddy,

Many thanks for the great comments & compliments. As your probably aware I am essentially a lyrics guy, guitar, well not so much as I'll never play like you can, so I depend on plugs like NI to hold the structure and then add my own bits to it so it's not cheating .... the rest is all in my head . I use Plat, Bandlab and CB12 Pro, but this was done entirely on Plat then mixed using CB12.

The song was inspired by my grandson and school stuff we all go through at one time or another as we grow....

Keep up the great work mate🤛

All the best

Steve

On 5/8/2023 at 1:14 AM, Johnbee58 said:

I've been on this planet almost 68 years and I'm still appalled by some of the depravity of the human race and how horrible we can treat each other.

Great acoustic guitar sound.

😀John B

Very true, my comments to Freddy may interest you .. thankyou for your comment

ATB

Steve

On 5/7/2023 at 7:53 PM, treesha said:

Yep. I hope creating this song and video was cathartic. Well done.

Thanks Treesha,

It's just growing up in a world that's always unforgiving. It's just observational and a song ..  not personal .. if you know what I mean.

ATB

Steve

On 5/7/2023 at 5:31 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

I share your sentiments, old mate!  Super cool song with a bite and your amazing voice.  I just wish your vocal was a bit louder, as it's the star of the show.  You seem to be,   at times, a cross between Paul Simon and Gerry Rafferty with your own spin.  Pump it up!  More, please

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the comments mate, Gerry is one of the greats in my book and ironically I never could hear some of his lyrics either! LOL .. so just for you ( so you can follow along ) I thought I should post the words .. whilst slapping my wrist for the slip-up in the mix LOL 😉

f.. THEM ALL (SupaReels Music)

Why do people do such awful things

Without a care they'll break your heart

They don't hear, they won't hear a word you say

Don't let them in and see behind your smile

..and they'll say, such hurtful things,

They can break your heart with a single word

Little children laughing as they play

And each innocent heart will slowly fade away (2)

I say .. ***** them all let them have their way

***** them all don't you listen to a thing they say

People do such dreadful things

That can make you cry night and day

You hear the whispers behind your back, and if you ...

.. put out your hand they just slap it back ... and push you away

So I say .. ***** them all let them die away

The love you send will always be... come what may (2)

Your sweetness, your happiness is what they see

The things they do, to you, is just jealousy

They'll break your heart, if you let them in

It's the way some people are ...in the world. and that's a sin (2) ...so

***** them all cause your mine to love and so you see

When this world gets to you come and talk to me .. I'll set you free

Take away the air I breath ..take away my sight

Take away those things that comfort me when it's late at night

Take away the bricks where we hide behind and loose the wall

Take away my pride 'cause I don't care at all

The love you send is all I need and know you know it's true

Nothing matters in this wicked world as long as I'm with you,