F THEM ALL

Supa Reels

20 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Nice work. I can definitely relate to the feelings expressed. Passages remind me a bit of Porcupine Tree's Lazarus🎶🎶🎶🎶

To compare this with Lazarus, and that track is a real compliment, only wish my mixes were as clean & punchy ... thankyou for listening and commenting. BTW I was listening to your stuff ( Bandcamp) and ..question, do you only do instro's as I couldn't find lyrics ?

ATB

Steve 

Edited by Supa Reels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Supa Reels said:

To compare this with Lazarus, and that track is a real compliment, only wish my mixes were as clean & punchy ... thankyou for listening and commenting. BTW I was listening to your stuff ( Bandcamp) and ..question, do you only do instro's as I couldn't find lyrics ?

ATB

Steve 

Hi Steve. Yes, I meant as a compliment, for a few seconds the chords sound a bit alike, happens to all of us now and then. Steve Wilson does incredible mixes. I do think besides having the technical resources ( great microphones, boards, software, equipment) and knowledge of how to use all of that he knows how to listen to a lot of different tracks and how to position them and allocate volume correctly for maximum clarity and effect.

Thanks for Bandcamp listening, yes,  instrumentals only at this time🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 5:30 PM, Larry T. said:

Hi Steve. Yes, I meant as a compliment, for a few seconds the chords sound a bit alike, happens to all of us now and then. Steve Wilson does incredible mixes. I do think besides having the technical resources ( great microphones, boards, software, equipment) and knowledge of how to use all of that he knows how to listen to a lot of different tracks and how to position them and allocate volume correctly for maximum clarity and effect.

Thanks for Bandcamp listening, yes,  instrumentals only at this time🎶🎶🎶🎶

Well said my friend ... and your instrumentals are really well produced IMO ... may need a lyricist LOL  🤛

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 2:14 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Great songwriting, vocal and production; and a fine video to top it off!

👍's 👏

t

the guitar is a synth?

Thanks t

There seems to be a vibe in how everybody feels right now reading the comments on this work. I am knocked out and humbled by them and yours.

(the guitar is a synth?) ..... 📣

The under rhythm holding the beat in an NI guitar and the rest is me ... so I feel and although it's a cheat when compered to say yourself or Nettlesmith ( James ) I am just a songwriter and try my best to stay to form .. if I can😉

Thankyou mate for your input and comments ... really

• Like 1