Total Studio MAX 4.0 is here!

Bapu

IK releases Total Studio 4 MAX

FEATURING MORE AFFORDABLE PRICES AND UPGRADE DISCOUNTS

IK is pleased to announce Total Studio 4 MAX and permanent pricing reductions on our full range of software. Plus ANY registered owner of a single paid IK product now qualifies for IK’s new upgrade-for-all policy on our complete catalog of software titles.

Even better yet, because you recently purchased Total Studio 3.5 MAX you’re entitled to a special coupon* for an additional $/€50 off the new MAXgrade price for Total Studio 4 MAX. Just checkout as usual to see and apply the auto-coupon. Act soon. This coupon deal expires April 30.

BUY NOW

THE WIDEST RANGE OF SOUNDS

With 170 products and over 640 GB of rich, authentic sounds, plus over 500 ultra-realistic FX, Total Studio 4 MAX offers more than ever a complete solution for creating music in virtually any style.

THE RIGHT GUITAR OR BASS TONE

Plug into any tone imaginable with every available piece of gear from AmpliTube 5 including all 18 brand and artist collections with AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 1 & 2, Fender Collection 1 & 2, AmpliTube Brian May, Dimebag Darrell CFH, AmpliTube Leslie and so much more for over 430 ultra-realistic amps and FX to build each player's own unique sound, and over 2,500 included artist presets. You also get AmpliTube TONEX MAX with 1,100 Premium Tone Models, unlimited user Tone Model downloads from ToneNET, plus the ability to capture user rig.

INDUSTRY-LEADING STUDIO TOOLS

Total Studio 4 MAX offers everything, literally, to create the perfect mix. There's MixBox, IK's 500-series style plug-in with 72 mixing processors and all 53 T-RackS modules including the new ones like The Farm Stone Room and Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip and classics like FAME Studio Reverb and the TASCAM Tape Collection. You also get ARC 3, the advanced acoustic room correction system and Lurssen Mastering Console. From tracking guitars to mastering albums, all the essential gear is here, looking and sounding better than ever.

Complete your collection today!

TOTAL STUDIO 4 MAX

$/€799.99

MAXGRADE

$/€299.99 $/€249.99 ($/€50 Coupon)

BUY NOW

Edited by Bapu
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

What's New!

3 NEW SOFTWARE PRODUCTS:
MODO BASS 2
MODO DRUM 1.5
TONEX MAX

1 NEW BRAND COLLECTION FOR AMPLITUBE:
AmpliTube MESA/Boogie 2

12 NEW SAMPLETANK LIBRARIES:
Beat Machines
Bionic Drums
Extraterrestrial Saxophone
Mojo Synthesis: Alien Harbours
Mojo Synthesis: Circuit Damage
Mojo Synthesis: Ring of Doom
Mojo Synthesis: Swarm
Mojo Synthesis: Vector Vision
Salsa Percussion Loops
The Code Volume 1: Urban DNA Kits
The Code Volume 2: Urban R&B Edition
The Resonator

2 NEW T-RACKS MODULES:
Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip
The Farm Stone Room

12 NEW SYNTRONIK SYNTHS:
CATO
GS-V
KW-8000
M-12
Megawave
Obie One
OSC-V
Pro-VS
Sorcerer
Syner-V
Synth-X

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

3 NEW SOFTWARE PRODUCTS:
MODO BASS 2
MODO DRUM 1.5
TONEX MAX

2 NEW T-RACKS MODULES:
Joe Chiccarelli Vocal Strip
The Farm Stone Room

Since I held off on buying these, the upgrade means I paid $50 for each of these.

The rest is just (more) icing on the cake.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 7:42 PM, Bapu said:

Since I held off on buying these, the upgrade means I paid $50 for each of these.

The rest is just (more) icing on the cake.

I finally relented and did the same....so I'm good now until TS5 Max!

• Like 1

Found it.

IK Multimedia • Total Studio 4 MAX Released, MAX line updated, new pricing

The pricing are set as regular prices. However, the $/€50 coupons will only be available through the end of the month.

So the $50 coupon is gone but the $299** MAXgrade price is fixed.
**down to $209.99 with Jam Points applied 

So since I was going to use Jam Points, no rush. 

Edited by TheSteven

1 hour ago, TheSteven said:

The $299 upgrade price will that expire?

To clarify my post, I was tongue-in-cheek referring to this stuff where your access to downloading sounds will expire and I guess you have to pay for access to them: 

1966188746_ScreenShot2023-05-01at12_28_52AM.png.da71cbb023c98c1ae48a6888d1d47cfa.png

• Like 1

Just now, e-cue said:

To clarify my post, I was tongue-in-cheek referring to this stuff where your access to downloading sounds will expire and I guess you have to pay for access to them: 

1966188746_ScreenShot2023-05-01at12_28_52AM.png.da71cbb023c98c1ae48a6888d1d47cfa.png

Thanks, realized that but was concerned about having to pay XX$ more because I missed an upgrade window