UVI Bundle Offers for FL-Studio Owners

Brian Lawler

$89 or $199 Bundles of UVI products exclusively for owners of FL-Studio.  Feb 8- Mar 5.  (note: perhaps you only need an image-line account to get the deal)

$89 Essentials Bundle:

An introduction to the world of UVI, delivering 7 instruments and effects designed for the modern producer. 

Including vintage synths, samplers, and drum machines care of Synth Anthology 3 and Emulation II+, video game sounds with 8-Bit Synth, powerful electronic drums from Drum Designer, the Austrian Grand piano, an advanced algorithmic reverb, Sparkverb, and the game-changing morphing filter, Shade. 

$199 Power Bundle:

Fuel your music making experience with 16 of UVI’s most popular products, curated to deliver a cross-section of production staples, along with some of UVI’s most creative instruments and effects.

Including even more vintage synths, samplers, and drum machines care of Synth Anthology 3, Emulation II+, FM Suite, Program 24, PX Memories and BeatBox Anthology 2, video game sounds with 8-Bit Synth, powerful electronic drums from Drum Designer, the Austrian Grand piano, the innovative Augmented Orchestra, impact and trailer sounds with Meteor, epic sound design with Quadra: Muted and Harmonics, turntable sounds with Scratch Machine, twisted delay lines with Dual Delay X, an advanced algorithmic reverb, Sparkverb, and the game-changing morphing filter, Shade.

https://www.image-line.com/uvi

Edited by Brian Lawler
More info
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Too bad I'm not an FL Studio user. Good for my bank account though 

I had an Image Line account for an old product and I was able to add the bundle to my cart (but didn't pull the trigger yet).  Just having an account might be sufficient.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, ALC said:

I had an Image Line account for an old product and I was able to add the bundle to my cart (but didn't pull the trigger yet).  Just having an account might be sufficient.

They specify in the footer " This offer is valid at Image Line only" not that you must be their customer so anyone should be able to check-out, anyway great deal.

Edited by D-Fused Sounds

9 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I already have Synth Anthology 3  but reckon I could  sell my current license.  I'd be all over this without question if I didn't own that one already, though. 

And if I’m correct, SA 4 should be up and coming, so you’d better sell SA 3 sooner than later. 

Edith: don’t forget the iLok transfer will add $25 to your sale price. 

Edited by Fleer
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And if I’m correct, SA 4 should be up and coming, so you’d better sell SA 3 sooner than later. 

Edith: don’t forget the iLok transfer will add $25 to your sale price. 

I imagine a lot of people will be unloading them right about now. Probably a tough market. 

like you, I also have the effects in Falcon. But having them loose and Augmented Orchestra seems worth the sale price itself. 

That said, not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Augmented Orchestra is well worth it indeed, but I’ve already got it, so I was looking at the smaller bundle. But then I’d miss that Quadra. Meanwhile, I’m wondering if all Shade options are indeed part of Falcon yet. Then again, if they aren’t, I guess they will be soon, as Dual Delay is. 

• Like 1

It seems you don't need FLStudio to buy this. I made a new account and could get to the PayPal checkout without issue. Didn't go through with it because I really don't need romplers and Quadra is the only interesting thing in this really.

• Like 1