PA Memorial Day Sale!

cclarry

It's Memorial Day weekend and for a limited time only you can get some of our hit plugins for only $30.99 each.

Offers in this promotion are fixed price offers, no dynamic discounts will be applied. Dynamic discounts apply to additional plugins you buy though!.

This offer expires at 11:59 pm PST on May 28, 2022

Don't miss out on these deals!

AMEK 9099 TMT console

The most powerful and precise emulation of the 9098i Super Analogue console - with extensive new features.

$449 $30.99

Plus local VAT taxes in Europe*

Black Box HG-2MS

Love the HG-2? Then you will freak out over the M/S version! Mastering grade tube saturation & harmonics, now with M/S processing, TMT and advanced filters.

$329 $30.99

Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor Class A

The bigger brother of the classic green SHMC. Limited Class A Edition. The pinnacle of the Shadow Hills Sound - with TMT.

$329 $30.99

Ampeg B-15N

The 30-watt, 1X15 all-tube power machine that has been responsible for huge Rock, Funk & Soul records from the ’60s until today.

$149 $30.99

Brainworx bx_limiter True Peak

Finally, a True Peak limiter that you’ll actually love for its sound. Hit your loudness targets without losing anything - except for troublesome inter-sample peaks.

$299 $30.99

Lindell Audio 50 Series TMT

Get the sound of an API® style console with an array of choices in the dynamics and EQ sections, allowing you to swap in your favorite style of these classic 500-series modules. TMT inside!

$349 $30.99

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Sadly, even at this price, I think that they have shot themselves in the face.
You have to buy 3 of these to be able to use your piddly $25 voucher, which pretty 
much makes it useless, and when you consider that you used to be able to 
get plugins for $14.99 during a sale, most who are aware are not likely to bite
at the $30.99 price point!

It seems to me that it's better to sell 10,000 plugins at $14.99
than 1,000 at $30.99...but hey, I'm no rocket scientist (yet :P)

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Sadly, even at this price, I think that they have shot themselves in the face.
You have to buy 3 of these to be able to use your piddly $25 voucher, which pretty 
much makes it useless, and when you consider that you used to be able to 
get plugins for $14.99 during a sale, most who are aware are not likely to bite
at the $30.99 price point!

It seems to me that it's better to sell 10,000 plugins at $14.99
than 1,000 at $30.99...but hey, I'm no rocket scientist (yet :P)

Depends on what you have.

If someone doesn't have the Amek Console, BB MS, and SHMC class A....that is a fantastic deal.  None of those have ever been "$15 plugins"

So ~$23 / pop sounds pretty good

Those of us that already have them paying at least the min $25-30 they took to get them (even with a $75 voucher that cost an arm and a leg to get to)...deal isn't so fantastic.  

What really needs to be considered by these companies is that NOBODY "needs" any of these.
They are "impulse buys" for most, and the higher the price, even if on sale, the less likely people
are to buy.

Some may think that this is "still a great deal", others know that's it's really not such a great deal,
because of previous sales, and because eventually it WILL be less, and if you don't really "need it",
you are most likely to wait!

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 3

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

What really needs to be considered by these companies is that NOBODY "needs" any of these.
They are "impulse buys" for most, and the higher the price, even if on sale, the less likely people
are to buy.

Some may think that this is "still a great deal", others know that's it's really not such a great deal,
because of previous sales, and because eventually it WILL be less, and if you don't really "need it",

Not me, I needed the Amek Console.  Not having it was ruining my life previously.  I paid the $50 so I could continue to sleep at night again.  Sadly a month later it hit $31  🤣

But I'm also in the camp where now that I have everything on that list, anything seems like a want, and if it is more than $15 hard to justify it.   But that isn't limited to PA plugins either though.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2

I've been waiting for this (something I would want for > $25).  Purchased AMEK 9099 with the Soundwide Intro Bundle for $55.98 after applying $25 monthly voucher.

I don't see myself using the voucher much in the future.  The $15 deals were easy on the budget.  $50 minimums take a lot more thought.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

9 hours ago, cclarry said:

are to buy.

They know that.  It has yet to sink in to us.   I'm starting to delete more plugins that I never use.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

17 hours ago, Walter Cruz said:

I'm cured from PA G.A.S., so now, let me see what other companies are selling...

You know, I've thought that too but there's not much on sale by any company that's really exciting me.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Bapu said:

The things on my want list from PA have not gone on sale in a looooong time. That is why I went to 4Evah29.

Same here...

17 hours ago, Bapu said:

I have picked up 2 sale items (I think) since the changeover 

That's 2 more than me.  Edit: Correction I picked up 2 during the merger sale...

17 hours ago, Bapu said:

and one 4Evah29.

So far one 4Evah29.  Will end up with at least 3 before I bail. 

Edited by TheSteven

They're not particularly bad prices, but given all the great deals I've previously seen from PA, I'm really feeling no urge to pull the trigger on any of these.. 

I get for some people that might want all 3, with the loyalty voucher they're ok deals..

But PA has turned into a bit of a yawn fest for me lately.. They're more an IgnoreWare developer than anything else for right now, mainly interested in structuring sales only aimed and useful to newbies.. 

Fingers crossed for a mega sale that actually has deals again.. I miss the old days where PA deals were epic and didn't suck!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Toffo said:

You know, I've thought that too but there's not much on sale by any company that's really exciting me.

I don't know if I got to the point where I have everything, but the deals on the last weeks were really underwhelming to me.

Edited by Walter Cruz
s/month/weeks
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tony Carpenter said:

GAS almost got me!!. But, I resisted after adding then deleting Amek from my basket. I don’t need yet more unused plugins..

Depends on your taste and workflow.

I use that thing on almost every track as it is about the only console strip that has usable and pretty flexible channels across the board coupled with low CPU usage.

For me it is that plugin that gets used while all the others that came before it collect dust 

Edited by Brian Walton