Softube 10th Anniversary Sale

cclarry

15 minutes ago, Pollux said:

This is a great chance to get the Weiss Complete Collection for $198!

get Weiss Gambit Series For Console 1 for $99, then get Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss Gambit Series for Console 1) for another $99!

Whoa!!!

27 minutes ago, Pollux said:

get Weiss Gambit Series For Console 1 for $99, then get Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss Gambit Series for Console 1) for another $99!

As tempting as this is, I would hate to end up with $200 worth of licenses that cannot be used without owning Console 1 hardware. 

1 hour ago, Pollux said:

In the meantime, they rised the price for the Weiss Complete Collection (Upgrade from Weiss Gambit Series for Console 1) to €638.

Seems the $99 was a mistake, which they have now corrected...

Just now, Fleer said:

Actually, that famous (Scheps/Adele) Spring Reverb is a pretty great deal at 90% off. 

Absolutely; I have other nice spring reverbs, but I've been waiting for a good sale on this ever since I demo-ed it a while back. The acoustic feedback plugin is quite interesting as well. 

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 12:05 PM, Pollux said:

I don't see this at all i see big prices and i own, the gambit

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/21-Channel-Strip/6850-Weiss-Complete-Collection-Upgrade-from-Weiss-Gambit-Series-for-Console-1-

Edited by Zo

I already had Tube Delay, so picked up Acoustic Feedback and the Spring Reverb to
complete the set for $17 total thanx to rewards.  I bought Acoustic Feedback for $8.99
with the 1.05 GBP Rewards I had (Paypal conversion...BOOO), and the purchase gave me
enough for another token, which I converted to 1.25 GBP Virtual Cash, plus .20 for
the review, and that got me Spring Reverb for $7.96.  These are normally $89 each...
so seems like a good deal for $16.95 total!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I already had Tube Delay, so picked up Acoustic Feedback and the Spring Reverb to
complete the set for $17 total thanx to rewards.  I bought Acoustic Feedback for $8.99
with the 1.05 GBP Rewards I had (Paypal conversion...BOOO), and the purchase gave me
enough for another token, which I converted to 1.25 GBP Virtual Cash, plus .20 for
the review, and that got me Spring Reverb for $7.96.  These are normally $89 each...

The good thing is that you ll have those in all’the eco system from amp room to modular ...

• Like 1

On 2/5/2022 at 9:20 PM, cclarry said:

If only I was smart enough to check which plugins I already had. I bought all 3  of those, only to find out I too already had Tube Delay. Weirdly it gave a lot of rewards so it balances out, but still. Feels like I wasted €10. So if anyone wants a Tube Delay license for cheap, message me. I haven't used the license.

• Great Idea 1