Slate Fresh Air FREE!

cclarry

3 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I can't seem to get them to send me the validation email either.  Or maybe Yahoo is holding it up for some reason.

That confused me to....I have all access so expected it just to "arrive"...nope!  Had to go here
https://app.slatedigital.com/checkout?catalogItemReferenceId=fresh-air

and request the License be sent to my iLok

43 minutes ago, kevin H said:

For slate and for Melda i had to switch to a non yahoo account.  Not sure why.

Yeah I switched my Slate account to a non-Yahoo account and it showed up instantly.  But while the license is in my iLok account, I can't seem to activate it.  Keep getting an error:

image.png.d9b7b4bf9713d2e5badc758fb8c83b48.png

Ended up using the plugin itself to do the activate to the hardware iLok.  Never had to do that before, the iLok LIcense Manager has always let me activate things.  At this point I've wasted way too much time on this freebie.

Edited by Matthew Sorrels

2 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Ugh. Just like with Matthew, they keep saying they need to confirm my email address, then it never shows up in my Yahoo mailbox, not in the Spam folder either.

GMail I guess.

My wife has a Yahoo mail and I keep telling her to change it. Yahoo had had numerous security compromises over the years, and I think this is one reason why it's often flagged as an unreliable email address by companies.

I had a similar problem with Jrr and my old Hotmail account. I couldn't open an account with it, but when I switched to Outlook, no problems.

Anyhow, I got the email and downloaded the plugin without a hitch....using my Hotmail address...so there you go. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

I had a similar problem with Jrr and my old Hotmail account. I couldn't open an account with it, but when I switched to Outlook, no problems.

Anyhow, I got the email and downloaded the plugin without a hitch....using my Hotmail address...so there you go. 🤷‍♂️

Isn't Hotmail part of Outlook now? I've got a Hotmail email I opened ages ago and I've never had any problems using it with any account

10 minutes ago, antler said:

Isn't Hotmail part of Outlook now? I've got a Hotmail email I opened ages ago and I've never had any problems using it with any account

I have used hotmail for DECADES!  It was my very first email account!  
I also now have a gmail account...but hotmail is still my main email!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I have used hotmail for DECADES!  It was my very first email account!  
I also now have a gmail account...but hotmail is still my main email!

are you still on myspace ? 😄

Edited by simon
  • Haha 2