iZotope MPS 3 to 4 Upgrade (discounts)

Fwrend

My Loyalty Offer is $199 but when I went to close the browser tab, it gave me a 5% ($9.95) off offer to buy it now which brought it down to $189.05

Any chance there will be better price around the holidays?

EDIT to summarize: as stated below by Yan Filiatrault, JRRshop has this for $167.16 in the cart with code GROUP until Nov 11 but check with iZotope - they may offer further discount also as mentioned below by ZincT

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Jrr shop has it for around 167$ with the code GROUP

Yep, that is still the case - excellent!!  For me, that's a year of Groove 3, upgrade to RX 8, Nectar 3 Plus (fwiw), and Neoverb or $41.79/ea.

Thanks!

Edited by Fwrend
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

Yep, that is still the case - excellent!!  For me, that's a year of Groove 3, upgrade to RX 8, Nectar 3 Plus (fwiw), and Neoverb or $41.79/ea.

Thanks!

There was a recent update  on the Portal for Nectar 3. Does anyone know if that update already gave us “Nectar 3 Plus”?

@Fwrend I emailed izotope about Nectar Plus and their response was...

"The two added upgrades to Nectar 3+ are RX 8 Breath Control and the Advanced Unmasking functions." 

They also reminded me of the loyalty offers and included an extra 20% discount voucher code as I "had been a customer for a number of years". 

20% would make it approx $160 so a bit less than JRR. It might be worth you asking iZotope support a similar question if you get my drift to see if they give you a 20% discount code. 

• Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, Fret Flintstone said:

I'll wait until they release Ozone 10 Advanced or something and include it in the suite. I already own everything in the MPS4 suite, so I'd be getting exactly ZERO for my $199.

hmmm, Well it turns out I already have MPS4 after all, I'm sure glad I didn't buy it again, GAS . . . does funny things to a man🤑

strange days indeed, most peculiar ma ma

• Haha 7

15 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

If buying from JRR, do you get the Groove 3 subscription? I’d have to check, but I don’t remember getting a voucher last year on the MPS 3 upgrade. 
t

The Groove 3 Coupon should show up in your Izotope Account when you register it DA

• Great Idea 1

Ah "Group" I used "Forum"

Thanks Lars

Just a little update:
$167.16 from JRR! Registered and requested the Groove 3 voucher via the "Live Chat" from my Izotope Account (not the portal).
Just sayin' cause I might not be the only nitwit that didn't get the voucher last year....

Edited by DeeringAmps
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

You might be right! As I would re-up with Groove 3 anyway, my net cost was $67.17. Do I “need” Neoverb and Nectar Plus; remains to be seen. 
t

I keep forgetting that I even have Groove 3, so it's hard to justify paying for it again in my case.