PA Survey

Grem

also the $25 voucher has a minimum spend of $39 and can't be combined with any other vouchers....although it's valid through to december.  Struggling to know what to do with it.

I may use it as a virtual doorstop or use it as the seed code in some kind of AI music generating software ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

All I can really think to want from PA is to get rid of the minimum spend on the codes but of course they just got done shaming us on how we were abusing the codes and their system and all that so that ain't happening 

although now they are encouraging us to share our codes......?

12 minutes ago, simon said:

although now they are encouraging us to share our codes......?

Previously people were sharing, and getting plugins for free. Now that they have a minimum spend, PA will get some money regardless of who uses it.

Just now, antler said:

Previously people were sharing, and getting plugins for free. Now that they have a minimum spend, PA will get some money regardless of who uses it.

true (ish) they tended to do plugin deals @ $29 - so they did get a few $$$

The correct solution was to lock the vouchers to the the user they were issued to. That's a totally trivial thing for them to code....but they decided that they wanted to use that as an excuse to introduce a minimum spend (that's my theory anyway)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

All I can really think to want from PA is to get rid of the minimum spend on the codes but of course they just got done shaming us on how we were abusing the codes and their system and all that so that ain't happening 

True at least for licence transferts !!  I had a 50 euros vauchers and 62 euros for 4 licences transfert znd no way to use it , vaucher went lost ...

15 hours ago, simon said:

I may use it as a virtual doorstop or use it as the seed code in some kind of AI music generating software ?

I didn't even write mine down. Almost all my monthly vouchers have gone to waste since they started that BS. Even tried giving them away and those people could not make use of them.

• Like 1