Sonar keeps saying to activate while at the same time showing its activated :)

I got that at first but the new update it has gone away. It’s just reminder that you are on Lease for 1 month at a time. I noticed that term is used if you open you “About “ screen in Help. It says something like Status Leased. I also noticed there’s now a serial number. I think it was a bunch of xxx last time I looked. 

On 3/25/2024 at 10:51 PM, Greg Wynn said:

sonar toast.jpg

It's a reminder that the current lease period will expire in that amount of time based on what we've received from the back end. You're fully activated, it is just saying "if you want to stay activated beyond that, you'll need to renew before that time". It might be worth tweaking the language, we'll look into it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pwal³ said:

This version is outdated, might be a clearer message?

Did you see any additional wording like, "Please download and install the latest version / update?" If not, you could make note of the outdated build and mention the build number which doesn't have that wording.  

Edited by User 905133
edited wording

Troubling that there's a "this version outdated" toast along with a "this version expired" toast and a "new version" toast while the start screen says "up to date".

Only when I downloaded the update (not installed) did the start screen change to "update available".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...