Arturia V Collection Days Sale

cclarry

Just now, Tim Smith said:

I should add , thanks cclarry for putting this up just the same. It is a great set of synths and keyboards no doubt. Maybe they will eventually reduce the upgrade price.

I am on V8, enough for me at the moment. 

I have a choice... pay less or more...

screenshot_625.thumb.png.195445141d4a1d5922e45d5aca8eafa1.png

It's also the same price as the last sale. Seems they also stopped doing the low upgrade price from any previous version, and it's now tiered.

Edited by Barrie
  • Confused 1

• V Collection 9 Upgrade
    • from V Collection 9 to the V Collection X
      • $299
  • V Collection 9 Upgrade
    • to the V Collection X
      • $199

Two offers for me.  Not sure what the difference is between the two, but they are both beyond my budget.

I think maybe the $299 offer is from V Collection 9, and the $199 is from V Collection 9.  😜 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Hmm. Mines showing as €199. I have V9 and the fx collection. Guessing you have Pigments right?

I have V Collection 9 and Pigments and my upgrade price is also €199. I assume that you need to have at least one of the new products from V Collection X to get it for 99 €/$.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

I have V Collection 9 and Pigments and my upgrade price is also €199. I assume that you need to have at least one of the new products from V Collection X to get it for 99 €/$.

I guess so, I don't have those but all the rest and my upgrade price is also 199. A bit too much at the moment, seeing I just bought a Roland E-4 and some good kitchen knives.