Coming Feb 13th from Toontrack - Session Organ

cclarry

19 minutes ago, paulo said:

You guys might want to avoid playing with your organs too much on release day. Don't forget what the following day is......

That is the day to indulge  @paulo     🤣 

Have a  Polish Paczki also to celebrate

Wow you know it would be nice to click on  “in the style of” Jon Lord, Booker T, Keith Emerson, Jimmy Smith,  Lonnie Smith etc.

I guess someone industrious could split the tracks into stems  and drop the keyboard track into Melodyne.  

• Great Idea 2

22 minutes ago, Vernon Barnes said:

Unless the MIDI contains controller data like expression pedal, rotary speed, drawbar etc that do not translate?

True that. We’ll just have to see. Perhaps someone “clever” will write a “drum map” that handles all that?

t

• Great Idea 1

Speak his name and the devil appears...

I listened to the clips and it sounds pretty good. Anybody can stack a bunch of oscillators and come up with a reasonable Hammond tone. So what I listen for is  the one thing everybody struggles to get right: the Leslie, its tonal coloration, distortion, stereo spread, doppler effect, speed changes and model types. This one seems to be doing a good job at those things, maybe even equal to IKM's Leslie.

All that's moot to me, though, as EZKeys is not a product category that I have any interest in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bitflipper said:

not a product category that I have any interest in.

No maestro, you don’t “need” it!

But those of us that have marginal piano skills, and none of subtlety that the B3 requires, would “lap up” any “in the style of” midi you produced…

And gladly pay for the privilege.

t

• Like 2

I usually wait for new Toontrack instruments to go on sale, but this one will be a Day 1 purchase for me. It will be VERY interesting to compare it to IKM's, which I have. I also have the Leslie Collection, with all of its presets, for AmpliTube. It's very good.

Edited by John Maar
  • Great Idea 1