$25 voucher from UVI

Fleer

38 minutes ago, Frank said:

And the fine print:

This voucher code is valid on UVI.net for any purchase of $50 or more, through Jan. 31st

Oops, there’s fine print. Of course. What was I thinking. Dang. 

3 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Hoping that this year they have another 50% off sale so that I can leverage my vouchers.  If they do the same this year it'll kick in sometime this week.

It was Friday the 13th, right? They always have a sale on that date (but I do hope they have a sale this January too 🙂)

On 1/15/2024 at 1:16 AM, husker said:

I got it.   Timely as well.   Combining that with my other voucher,  I was able to get World Suite for $80!

Nice deal! So how much was your other voucher then? Because I see world suite for $299. I have an $80 voucher in my account  currently.

But haven't received the $25 voucher yet for grabbing Noctua free. I wonder if it takes a day?

I will also keep watching to see if they have a sale before 1/31 as that will help leverage things better.

But right now they have their orchestral suite for $149. So that would be $44 with both vouchers if so. Seems a decent price.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Rational said:

Nice deal! So how much was your other voucher then? Because I see world suite for $299. I have an $80 voucher in my account  currently.

But haven't received the $25 voucher yet for grabbing Noctua free. I wonder if it takes a day?

I will also keep watching to see if they have a sale before 1/31 as that will help leverage things better.

But right now they have their orchestral suite for $149. So that would be $44 with both vouchers if so. Seems a decent price.

World Suite was $150 last week when I purchased.  My other voucher was 45

• 2 weeks later...