I Have to Ask - Is What's On His Screen a Real Product?

Daniel Hulse

Definitely AI generated. There's a suspiciously similar look to so many of them. Compare to Universal Audio's latest promotional material. Also if you zoom in on the screen the shapes don't even consist of straight lines or true circles, it's almost like it's hand drawn. Also there's what kind of looks like text but upon closer inspection isn't.

• Like 1

image.png.f7d1e63e10da7b9d90154b06d235d846.png

It's very likely AI - the controller looks very wrong.

The pink and orange pads don't look to be a uniform shape, and there's next to no space between the light blue pads on the left. The rotary controls look oddly positioned. The keyboard has four consecutive black keys. And the player only has three fingers (and a thumb) on their left hand.

Edited by antler
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, antler said:

And the player only has three fingers (and a thumb) on their left hand.

... and only 2 fingers and a thumb on the right. Appears the pitch and mod control is on the right too (if things ain't odd enough), or is that just more useless buttons? With a no name Mac looking monitor, pads all dirty trying to produce something with the wires cut off. Thought the lamp may have been real but its hovering over I don't know what is on the desk.

Lego FL Studio is more real. lol.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zo said:

Last universal audio with kids was creepy , one had 6 fingers , the other 3 arms ....

Nothing creepy about 6 fingers and 3 arms. I match many ladies on Tinder because of these attributes. Although in my case, it's not technically an arm. But it plays piano. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

Nothing creepy about 6 fingers and 3 arms. I match many ladies on Tinder because of these attributes. Although in my case, it's not technically an arm. But it plays piano. 

Something tells me that every teacher in junior high dreaded you.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bitflipper said:

th?id=OIP.5Z04bi4mjI_C9BI99pFSwgAAAA%26p

What's wrong with this picture? Safety glasses, check. But (chortle) where's her goddam static strap?

Maybe she's standing on a grounded metal plate?

• Haha 2