Computer Age

noynekker

Hey everyone . . . in future Sonarland !, here's a new idea I've been fiddling with over the last few weeks . . . also, in about 6 hours, I will toast to a very happy and prosperously creative 2024 New Year to everyone here !

• Like 6

Fantastic production Bruce ! I Really like the energy in it .The drum tracks were Real Nice keeping the drive up. The guitars were Well produced , but I think the "star" of this was your vocals . Perfect pitch and delivery from start to finish. What ever key you are in is perfect for an enerjetic song like this. 

Loved it ..   mark

Wishing you a prosperous and creative 2024 back ! What a great and timely song. I just heard a show about how many jobs will be displaced by AI, but then new jobs will be created too. The song really kept me interested all the way, I especially enjoyed your confident, well done vocals.

@KSband @jack c. @mark skinner @Bajan Blue @Lynn Wilson @garybrun @treesha

Thanks so much everyone, for your listening and positive comments ! . . . really helps to know, since I wasn't too sure about the mix or arrangement on this one . . . usual tunnel vision I guess. (tunnel brain, tunnel ears) I remixed different versions of more bass and less bass, still might tweak it a bit . . . just wanted to get it posted before the year was over.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...