UVI - Noctua for free

Frank

https://www.uvi.net/en/soundware/noctua.html

From the mind of Venus Theory, renowned sound designer and YouTube creator, Noctua combines the worlds of hardware synthesis and boutique effects to realize an exquisite collection of hand-built instruments, ready to create sprawling soundscapes and evolving cinematic universes, rich with detail and movement.

WHAT YOU GET

Size:1.01GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 1.57GB in WAV)

Content:100 presets, 3 layers, 632 samples

Sample Resolution:44.1 kHz. Recording at 88.2 kHz

License:3 activations per license on any combination of machines or iLok dongles

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Runs in UVI Workstation version 3.1.11+, and Falcon version 3+

iLok account (free, dongle not required)

Internet connection for the license activation

Supported Operating Systems:
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave to macOS 14 Sonoma
- Windows 10 to Windows 11 (64-bit)

2 GB of disk space

Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)

4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)

COMPATIBILITY

Supported Formats:Audio Unit, AAX, VST, VST3, Standalone

Tested and Certified in:Digital Performer 8+, Pro Tools 2019+, Logic Pro X+, Cubase 7+, Nuendo 6+, Ableton Live 8+, Studio One 2+, Garage Band 6+, Maschine 1+, Tracktion 4+, Vienna Ensemble Pro 5+, Reaper 4+, Sonar X3+, MainStage 3, MuLab 5.5+, FL Studio, Bitwig 1+, Reason 9.5+

• Like 8
  • Thanks 14

4 hours ago, LAGinz said:

Getting this through their cart took a long time- maybe their servers are slammed. While it’s now appearing on my list in the UVI Portal, the Portal itself has been spinning around in disarray for about 10 minutes now. YMMV

It's good to see they also replicated the experience of watching a Venus Theory video....Except you're waiting for something that will happen.

Where do you guys find your serial for this after purchasing? It’s appearing on “My Library” list in Portal, but asking for a serial.

Edit: Never mind. Just needed that second cup of coffee:)

Edited by LAGinz

3 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I also had problems with the cart and then I saw that I ended up "buying" two (I guess I'll have one for charity/knobcloud if this becomes non-free in the future?)

Registration was not working through the portal, but I went to https://www.uvi.net/my-products and I was able to do it there

Yup. That did it! Thx:)

• Like 1