Tone Junkie 80% Off

rsinger

Regarding ToneJunkie, has anyone tried to load Helix IRs? Can someone explain which IRs I should be selecting? There are multiple IRs with the same name but followed by a number (1,2,3, etc). Do you have to transfer all the IRs or can you select just one of each IR with the same name? There are limited slots, so I'm hoping I can just select one of each of the IRs with the same name.

Edited by Pluto Gabo

22 minutes ago, Pluto Gabo said:

Regarding ToneJunkie, has anyone tried to load Helix IRs? Can someone explain which IRs I should be selecting? There are multiple IRs with the same name but followed by a number (1,2,3, etc). Do you have to transfer all the IRs or can you select just one of each IR with the same name? There are limited slots, so I'm hoping I can just select one of each of the IRs with the same name.

Nevermind. You can ignore the IR folder. When you open the folder for each preset, the IRs associated with that preset are also included in the preset folder. Just load those IRs.

That'll be 80% of nothin' then, I got the last thing of theirs the other day. Got the 'Everything Pack' the 'Complete Pack' or whatever they call it of Cab impulse responses for $0 with a 100% off in one of the Flash sales. Nothing left for me until they release something else.

They are not my favorite, but hey . . .

Edited by heath row
Clarity

4 minutes ago, Pluto Gabo said:

Darn it. I used the BF80 just an hour ago.  Paid double what it costs now with BF90. Argh!

If it's any consolation. I've paid 'too much' for something that I would have gotten cheaper at a different time too. I guess it's part of being on this forum... 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I got eight packs for free with BF100 about 5-10 minutes ago. 

Crazy.

I checked it and it worked. So I added a few items. But now it says that it's no longer valid.

I like the message:

grafik.png.490815bc23e24766f4202f20c2ed5e71.png

I don't even know what it is that they sell. I see, they're add-on packs for AMP sims that I don't own anyway.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Crazy.

I checked it and it worked. So I added a few items. But now it says that it's no longer valid.

I like the message:

grafik.png.490815bc23e24766f4202f20c2ed5e71.png

I don't even know what it is that they sell. I see, they're add-on packs for AMP sims that I don't own anyway.

I've mentioned this before elsewhere.  The top tier codes last seconds to minutes usually (some of these have lasted for a bit longer because they are releasing more).   Until you actually submit - the codes are "up for grabs" and by the time I go through MFA on paypal I've missed out multiple times when the codes applied to start with.

• Like 1