Tone Junkie 80% Off

rsinger

I missed BF100 a few times but yesterday they sent out an email advertisting "CYBER94" and so on. Reacted immediately, tried CYBER100  and it worked. So I got basically everything they make for free.

I don't know why they're doing this, because from now on the price I'm willing to pay for their products will forever be ZERO and they're pissing off all the customers that actually paid real money to buy this stuff. I'm not an expert, but it seems like an extremely bad marketing strategy without any benefit but a few happy people who probably won't become paying customers.

43 minutes ago, jngnz said:

I missed BF100 a few times but yesterday they sent out an email advertisting "CYBER94" and so on. Reacted immediately, tried CYBER100  and it worked. So I got basically everything they make for free.

I don't know why they're doing this, because from now on the price I'm willing to pay for their products will forever be ZERO and they're pissing off all the customers that actually paid real money to buy this stuff. I'm not an expert, but it seems like an extremely bad marketing strategy without any benefit but a few happy people who probably won't become paying customers.

I've been doing this monthly since they released the first TONEX pack.  I've never been able to grab a 100 off, but did get 90+ a couple times and I've also bought at lower tiers.

I think you will find outside of this promo grabbing 100% off isn't going to be easy - and certainly will waste a fair bit of your time to do so - and in attempting to you will be revising the site over and over again.

Paying top dollar is certainly deterred, but even though I own it all today (ToneX, IR packs) they release stuff every month and I'll grab that too when I'm able to get 80% and better and there are likely enough of us in that same boat given how quickly the 80%+ discounts go in non BlackFriday weeks.

Edit - just a few min ago they released another amp, I certainly wouldn't mind picking up.  And all the codes are used up as far as I can tell.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1