Kontakt 7 updated to 7.7.1

Promidi

Run Native Access to update.

Release Notes:

ADDED Preference to disable "New Instruments for you" panel in Options > Interface

IMPROVED Some info bar help text updated

FIXED QWERTY keyboard and mouse events intercepted when Kontakt is hosted as a plugin in Logic Pro

FIXED Keyboard shortcuts not working in standalone mode

FIXED Visual glitch when resizing Kontakt whilst hosted as a plugin in Logic Pro, and running at 75% zoom

FIXED Crash when replacing loaded instrument if currently focussed instrument is in edit mode

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Has anyone else noticed increased CPU usage by Native Access as of late, especially when downloading Kontakt libraries? Program feels a lot more sluggish than some time ago.

What feels super-sluggish to me is the amount of time needed to "install" an update, almost as bad, or maybe even worse, than Arturia's Software Center.

14 hours ago, TheSteven said:

argh*... and I just ran NA this morning.
*mock aggravation, makes people think I'm doing something useful.

I think they usually put them out at 8:00 or 9:00 Pacific Time.   I usually check after checking my work emails and occasionally find that someone posts an hour later about an update.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, El Diablo said:

That after rushing to work on #8 as soon as possible to charge people more money for upgrades.

Not in the case for Kontakt if history is any indication. Kontakt 5 was released in January 2012. Kontakt 6 was released in November 2018. Kontakt 7 was released in December 2022.