Melodyne Black Friday Sale

cclarry

I don't even remember which version I have since I rarely use it.

My only beef with Celemony is it overwrites the older version. 

It has the old school two machine limit.  The nice thing is you can put one on iLok and one on a machine.

I'd expect a better deal than this for an extra license.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I don't even remember which version I have since I rarely use it.

My only beef with Celemony is it overwrites the older version. 

It has the old school two machine limit.  The nice thing is you can put one on iLok and one on a machine.

I'd expect a better deal than this for an extra license.

I thought once you put it on a physical ilok you only get one auth and the machine option goes away.

It is two without ilok involved that I'm sure about.  

I need to look this up again as I was surprised it wasn't giving me 2 ilok authorizations.

Edited by Brian Walton

9 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

I thought once you put it on a physical ilok you only get one auth and the machine option goes away.

It is two without ilok involved that I'm sure about.  

I need to look this up again as I was surprised it wasn't giving me 2 ilok authorizations.

No.  1 one for iLok and another for machine authorization. 

49 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

No.  1 one for iLok and another for machine authorization. 

Interesting, I had read the first line before and thought the transfer was effectivly moving the entire liscence system when you select it.

Regarding the "it can't be retrieved" I wonder if this means if your ilok breaks they don't care and won't let ilok issue another license to you.

image.png.d66bb4a7186dc4e0b6a08d4d1a5ad0a2.png

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

FYI...it's slightly cheaper to buy the upgrade for Essential to Assistant and THEN buy
the upgrade to Editor...$124.32 as opposed to just the upgrade from Essential to Editor
which is $125.16 with code GROUP

I did this exact thing last year.  Eyeing Studio this year, but I really haven't used it enough to justify.   The story of most of us here...

• Like 3

If you have a serial number for Essential, you can use it as a coupon to get a €20 discount direct with Celemony.
It doesn't even matter if it has been registered as mine has been. 
Just entered that registered Serial No and it brought the update to Studio 5 from version 4 down to €9.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 5

1 hour ago, Technostica said:

If you have a serial number for Essential, you can use it as a coupon to get a €20 discount direct with Celemony.
It doesn't even matter if it has been registered as mine has been. 
Just entered that registered Serial No and it brought the update to Studio 5 from version 4 down to €9.

I have several Essential serial numbers, can I use only one at a time as a coupon?
If I can use more than one at a time...

Edited by HIBI
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clint Martin said:

I have studio 4. Is it $29 to upgrade? 

If you can get an Essential 5 serial number, it then costs €9 if bought direct as you use the serial number as a €20 discount voucher; not sure about in $.
If you can't get one for free, they are about $10 or less at the usual sites; KVR etc.

• Like 1