locrian

• locrian changed the title to Another Steinberg New Shop Coupon Code -- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
  • locrian changed the title to .
22 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I'm just glad that society has matured to the point where we can openly discus your period without moderators censoring the subject or people getting upset.

Well played, sir!

I suspect this isn't going to be the final witticism given the characteristically cadential collective cognitive capacity of our composite colloquial community.

Edited by locrian
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, locrian said:

Well played, sir!

I suspect this isn't going to be the final witticism given the characteristically cadential collective cognitive capacity of our composite colloquial community.

From C to shining C? 😁

You be sharp, eh? 😜

• Haha 2

On 10/24/2023 at 9:21 PM, locrian said:

I  give you: 

- An A for creativity; this is out of the box thinking
- An A for discovering an innovative new, next-gen form of clickbait

But I'm going to have to remove points for the follow-through. I was hoping for a better pay-off in the OP. I look forward to your future threads like
:
;

• Haha 1

This thread originally was for the Steinberg store code I was giving away.  But the person who initially claimed it later gave it back, so I updated the title to reflect this change.  However the updated thread did not rise to the top and so I created a new one and changed this one's title to the now infamous "." to avoid confusion with the new one.  Typically I would have just left the old one in place, but the code was only good for two days so I wanted to make sure folks saw it before it expired.

27 minutes ago, locrian said:

This thread originally was for the Steinberg store code I was giving away.  But the person who initially claimed it later gave it back, so I updated the title to reflect this change.  However the updated thread did not rise to the top and so I created a new one and changed this one's title to the now infamous "." to avoid confusion with the new one.  Typically I would have just left the old one in place, but the code was only good for two days so I wanted to make sure folks saw it before it expired.

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm rightfully ashamed to tell my wife and kids that I find stuff like this funny. And yet there's still a part of me that just might do it because I know that trying to explain will sound both crazy and dorky and somehow, that amuses me. The sad reality though, inevitably the humor will be completely unappreciated by anyone else than our little group. 

• Like 1