The next time ...

Shane_B.

... I go upstairs, one of you hop a flight to NJ, kick me in the balls, and throw me back down the stairs. LOL. I'll reimburse your travelling expenses. 

That said, I do have a question I'm afraid to ask anywhere else ....

Does CbB look right on 4K monitors now? The last time I tried it, it did not. That is really the only thing keeping me from using it. I ask because I don't have my DAW set up right now but will in the future. Just wanted to know out of curiosity, how others are 'seeing' it.

Thanks.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Shane_B. said:

... I go upstairs, one of you hop a flight to NJ, kick me in the balls, and throw me back down the stairs. LOL. I'll reimburse your travelling expenses. 

That said, I do have a question I'm afraid to ask anywhere else ....

Does CbB look right on 4K monitors now? The last time I tried it, it did not. That is really the only thing keeping me from using it. I ask because I don't have my DAW set up right now but will in the future. Just wanted to know out of curiosity, how others are 'seeing' it.

Thanks.

Well, maybe you should get upstairs more often, you’d have found the answer to your rhetoric question/statement a long time ago……….. 😜

But to answer your real question, yes, it does to my tired eyes.If you’re looking to get something 4k I would advise you to wait until Cakewalk Sonar appears with its scalable thingies. From what my limited brain cells understand, it will be better.

J

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

23 hours ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

Well, maybe you should get upstairs more often, you’d have found the answer to your rhetoric question/statement a long time ago……….. 😜

Well a strange thing happened since the recent forum updates. I keep getting random notifications about threads. I never go up there but for some reason that thread popped up in my notifications multiple times and I replied. Silly me. That'll teach me to try and participate in the forums that they ask me to. 😁

I see the drooling fanboy attitude still hasn't changed. Same ol' same ol'. Heaven forbid someone suggests that a corporation with 30 plus million users might have a little heart and take the loyal user base in to consideration. You would have thought I pewpew'd the pope for whatshisnames sake. Sheesh.

• Meh 1

2 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Well a strange thing happened since the recent forum updates. I keep getting random notifications about threads. I never go up there but for some reason that thread popped up in my notifications multiple times and I replied. Silly me. That'll teach me to try and participate in the forums that they ask me to. 😁

I see the drooling fanboy attitude still hasn't changed. Same ol' same ol'. Heaven forbid someone suggests that a corporation with 30 plus million users might have a little heart and take the loyal user base in to consideration. You would have thought I pewpew'd the pope for whatshisnames sake. Sheesh.

You’re still hung up about Gibson ?

9 minutes ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

Nope. Not at all. I just saw a post and responded. Actually, I wasn't even around when all that went down. I just remember reading about it and something in that thread triggered my memory about it. It wouldn't even effect me as I never bought in to that offer.

I simply saw a post in a thread that kept showing up in my notifications for some unknown reason and I spoke my mind.

Nuttin' more, nuttin' less, and certainly no apologies.

I will say I was a hell of a lot more civil about my opinion than the rest of the replies. But that comes with the territory and it's ok.

• Meh 1

21 minutes ago, Grem said:

That's the Shane I remember!!

I remember when I did that. I was away from the forum a while and couldn't remember my login info. Iirc it was around Halloween and I just randomly picked that. My user name was "Shane" before that. But it was just easier at the time to make another one. I know that was highly irregular and nobody else ever had more than one account there. 😜😁

It was Bub when it was transferred here but I asked to have it changed to what it originally was and buried Bub once and for all. Hah.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Shane_B. said:
17 hours ago, Jeremy Oakes said:

Nope. Not at all. I just saw a post and responded.

In responding to my post you took a minor point and elevated it to a major issue and totally ignored the main point of my post.

16 hours ago, Shane_B. said:

Nope. Not at all. I just saw a post and responded. Actually, I wasn't even around when all that went down. I just remember reading about it and something in that thread triggered my memory about it. It wouldn't even effect me as I never bought in to that offer.

I simply saw a post in a thread that kept showing up in my notifications for some unknown reason and I spoke my mind.

Nuttin' more, nuttin' less, and certainly no apologies.

I will say I was a hell of a lot more civil about my opinion than the rest of the replies. But that comes with the territory and it's ok. [emphasis added]

(1) If you had an issue with notifications, that is a completely separate issue.

(2) If you have a beef with me from some other posts, that's also a separate issue.

• Meh 1

Aren't the Cakewalk Forums just a hoot?

more fun than a barrel of monkeys or a frog in a sock.

it's a hoot I tell ya, always has been, always will be 😁

I wonder what it is? I think it has something to do with

On 9/22/2023 at 5:15 AM, Shane_B. said:

the drooling fanboy attitude

😂

anything negative gets said about Cakewalk or SONAR, and it's like you had 'relations' with their wife or pissed in their coffee, both even.

Never could understand it myself, but sitting back and watching on is good for a laugh. 👍

Edited by heath row
  • Meh 3