UAD Pultec Collection for $39

cclarry

6 hours ago, Lionel said:

If you purchase from a 3rd party store, do you still get a monthly coupon?

Same as mibby, my understanding is that you don't, but I can imagine it not being automatic anyway even if you were entitled to one.

Likely a long shot, but might be worth asking them just in case.

I've purchased a couple of items directly from them and got a Thank you coupon only for the first one. I thought that for a purchase where you use a Thank you coupon you don't get another Thank you coupon.

I did ask support about the discount for Creative Edition if already owning Polymax (which I got at Knobcloud, from another member of this forum, not from UAD). They sent me a $200 voucher, which could be stacked with the pultec code, a nice total of $49+tax for the upgrade to the full Creative Edition bundle 🙂

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I've purchased a couple of items directly from them and got a Thank you coupon only for the first one. I thought that for a purchase where you use a Thank you coupon you don't get another Thank you coupon.

I did ask support about the discount for Creative Edition if already owning Polymax (which I got at Knobcloud, from another member of this forum, not from UAD). They sent me a $200 voucher, which could be stacked with the pultec code, a nice total of $49+tax for the upgrade to the full Creative Edition bundle 🙂

Now that's how ya game the system! Well played 😁

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Fleer said:

From the UAD representative over at Gearslutz: the $50 Pultec voucher can be used twice and for whichever plug-in (over $89 I guess). 

thanks mate! managed to get CENTURY-CHANNEL for €33 with this and the thankyou
UAD is playing the intro to the native market like a champ. selling them oldies for waves price is a stealth move.
hope they dont go the IK route tho

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, arnoldoo said:

thanks mate! managed to get CENTURY-CHANNEL for €33 with this and the thankyou
UAD is playing the intro to the native market like a champ. selling them oldies for waves price is a stealth move.
hope they dont go the IK route tho

I really like the century channel! Lots of flexibility and colour, but not as overwhelming with controls as some of the other channel strips.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mibby said:

No, THAT's how you create customer loyalty... 😎

For us newbies to UAD yes, but I do wonder what some of the long time customers think about it knowing the premiums they paid and how that could affect their loyalty!

I paid $99 for the Creative bundle, so essentially double, not factoring in the price if someone need to buy Polymax.

But I love seeing someone get a win and even though I paid more, I still think it was a pretty reasonable price 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

For us newbies to UAD yes, but I do wonder what some of the long time customers think about it knowing the premiums they paid and how that could affect their loyalty!

I paid $99 for the Creative bundle, so essentially double, not factoring in the price if someone need to buy Polymax.

But I love seeing someone get a win and even though I paid more, I still think it was a pretty reasonable price 🙂

If you have been a long time buyer of plugins you need to get over it when others pay much less otherwise you'll get an ulcer right away (e.g., don't ask me how much I paid for Waves, Plugin Alliance, etc. a few years ago...)

E.g., I'm very happy with the upgrade price, but I already had Opal (which I got for $50). If you got polymax for free and then upgraded, you actually got it for a cheaper total cost.

• Like 3

Sort of related to this Pultec sale: I have a question for those of you familiar with UAD.  I see the Pultec is part of the Heritage plugins that come with an Apollo interface. 

1. Does UAD always package those plugins with their audio interfaces?

2. Do UAD audio interfaces ever go on sale, like Black Friday or Xmas?

This is the one I'm researching and wondering about:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ApolloTDusbHE--universal-audio-apollo-twin-usb-duo-heritage-edition-10x6-usb-audio-interface-with-uad-dsp

Edited by mibby

13 minutes ago, rubenruben said:

I did got the Polymax too, and I wrote the customer service so I could the Creative for 99$ but they say they can’t extend the offer for me. I don’t know why… I thought it is possible as I saw at the forums some people had that offer.

I'd buy the Creative bundle too for $99 (I have Polymax). 🤩

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rubenruben said:

I did got the Polymax too, and I wrote the customer service so I could the Creative for 99$ but they say they can’t extend the offer for me. I don’t know why… I thought it is possible as I saw at the forums some people had that offer.

This might be a silly question, but did you sign up for LoopCloud or whatever the subscription was that was giving away Polymax for free, or did you just use the plugin boutique coupon code to get it for free? 

5 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

If you have been a long time buyer of plugins you need to get over it when others pay much less otherwise you'll get an ulcer right away (e.g., don't ask me how much I paid for Waves, Plugin Alliance, etc. a few years ago...)

E.g., I'm very happy with the upgrade price, but I already had Opal (which I got for $50). If you got polymax for free and then upgraded, you actually got it for a cheaper total cost.

And quite possibly they saw you already paid for Opal so with PolyMax the coupon they gave you was rightfully stackable. Good show. 

• Like 3