FREE IK Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Patrick Wichrowski

It's Classical Music Month and we invite you to celebrate! Through September 30, join the IK mailing list and get Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE for FREE.

http://bit.ly/miro2cegiveaway

F6UU_SiWUAAyMOe.webp.5bdf3891354cf5a1d0a910a30ade8c5f.webp

Instructions for your FREE Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE:

Log into your IK account and head to your User Area ( https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/ )

Use the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you're not already

Download and open the IK Product Manager

Select Manage My Products, then using the Software tab, click the Install and Authorize button to the right of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE

Once done, go to the Sounds tab, click the Install button to the right of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE and you'll be ready to go!

It's that easy! We look forward to hearing your next masterpiece.

Edited by Patrick Wichrowski
title
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

No pop-up here.  Maybe because I already have MP2 (though not the CS version).

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

As usual owners get hosed.

I stopped after TS 3.5 MAX.  Maybe by TS 9.0 MAX there will be something they will offer me free if I don't buy anything more from them.  Not a big deal for me; I am getting really old and have been slowing down quite a bit.  I am up to one calendar/chronological year = 4.32867 life-span years.  😜 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

They got back to me, here's their reply.

Hello Christopher,

Thanks for your patience while we got back to you.

Thank you for reaching out. Our team is aware of this behavior and working on getting the promotion working online. Please check online tomorrow as the issue may be fixed by then.

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If you still have any question, interests, or concerns, please reply to this email and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to reply to this email and do not open another support ticket.

IK Multimedia Tech Support Team

Edited by LittleStudios
It's "their" not "there"
  • Thanks 6

I realize that we get excited over freebies, but the samples that are the basis of the Miroslav orchestral library were sampled in 1993. Of course, multisample libraries have advanced by leaps and bounds since then. This was sampled in 20-bit for the Akai sampler. I picked up the first version for Sampletank back in the 00s (same samples as today). I'm really surprised that nearly two decades later -- literally 30 years since the original samples were recorded -- that IK has never done a new orchestra library and still markets this one. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I realize that we get excited over freebies, but the samples that are the basis of the Miroslav orchestral library were sampled in 1993. Of course, multisample libraries have advanced by leaps and bounds since then. This was sampled in 20-bit for the Akai sampler. I picked up the first version for Sampletank back in the 00s (same samples as today). I'm really surprised that nearly two decades later -- literally 30 years since the original samples were recorded -- that IK has never done a new orchestra library and still markets this one. 

The naming convention of the patches drive me crazy.  It's easier to use in its own player than Sampletank 4.

I still have the Reason Refill.

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

The naming convention of the patches drive me crazy.  It's easier to use in its own player than Sampletank 4.

I still have the Reason Refill.

@kitekrazy I'm guessing you were probably around over at KVR in the early 00s back when IK was a young company and Dave Kerzner was doing group buys for them? I think a number of folks here were at KVR back then. It was a great place back in the days, but every so often trolls and people with really bad behavior would come in and totally kill the friendly atmosphere. While those kind of folks are everywhere, they're a lot less of them in this forum. Cakewalk forum rules when it comes to friendly, helpful people. 

• Like 2