Melda MGuitarArchitect

cclarry

1 hour ago, JT3Jon said:

Anyone know if this is going to be part of a bundle? Clicking on the pricing tab shows it’s not included in any Melda bundle which seems odd

Yes it is part of a bundle. I have it with the latest d/l'd update: 16.08

Which bundle I have no clue.

However through process of elimination I can say it ain't the Free Bundle (I have the paid version).

So that leaves one of these two Bundles: Mixing or Creative. I have both of those.

And even though I have not sat and really listened and play through MGA, I have looked around at it and can see this is well laid out.

Waiting and wanting to try it out. Everyday something pops up that I have to deal with that takes my time...

On 9/15/2023 at 4:31 PM, Bapu said:

I own MCompleteBundle* but it's not part of the 16.08 installer (yet), the beta is.

*MCompleteBundle is 'supposed' to add every product released, for free, in my lifetime.

I still only see the Beta release in my 16.08 installer. I've re-downloaded the installer every other day for 6 days and it still says Beta release for me.

The plugin does open and nothing indicates it's a Beta release. Weird, ya?

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

*MCompleteBundle is 'supposed' to add every product released, for free, in my lifetime.

I still only see the Beta release in my 16.08 installer. I've re-downloaded the installer every other day for 6 days and it still says Beta release for me.

It's showing beta because it's not been officially released yet according to Melda support.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bapu said:

When you own complete, the "beta" products only say "b" on the plugin itself if the entire installer is a beta version.

Something that seems more far out into the future is the MTurboFilter (alpha, last I checked), it also doesn't say anything in the plugin itself other that 16.08.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JT3Jon said:

Anyone know if this is going to be part of a bundle? Clicking on the pricing tab shows it’s not included in any Melda bundle which seems odd

I just downloaded the installer and when I highlighted the CreativeFX bundle it was selected, so I am guessing it will be part of that once it gets out of beta.

• Like 1

I just found of this was released. I've been making videos for it for a while, but now it is here. I'll try to do a walk through of it soon, but I think you'll really like it. The routing is extremely flexable and it sounds great. It will also soon have a working NAM loader too. Is there anything you'd like me to cover in the walkthrough? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/19/2023 at 6:08 PM, Chandler said:

I just found of this was released. I've been making videos for it for a while, but now it is here. I'll try to do a walk through of it soon, but I think you'll really like it. The routing is extremely flexable and it sounds great. It will also soon have a working NAM loader too. Is there anything you'd like me to cover in the walkthrough? 

Can you verify (here and/or in the walkthrough video) which "studio effects" are included? I know it unlocks any Melda effects that you own, but I'm curious what is fully unlocked if the only thing you've bought is MGuitarArchitect.

On 9/21/2023 at 6:05 PM, Chris Hillery said:

Can you verify (here and/or in the walkthrough video) which "studio effects" are included? I know it unlocks any Melda effects that you own, but I'm curious what is fully unlocked if the only thing you've bought is MGuitarArchitect.

Sorry I didn't replay sooner. I was going to make a video on it, but I can't release it t yet, so I'll just post it here. Everything in MGA is fully unlocked except the StudioFX section. The studio FX are the full version of plugins like MTurboReverb, MTurboDelay, MHarmonizerMB, MUnison, MDynamicEQ, etc. However there is an EQ, Reveb, and delay included. There are also a number of FX like Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, etc that you don't need to purchase anything else to get. MTurboAmp and MCabinet are in there as well and you don't need to purchase those separately. 

There are 9 FX that need to be purchased and everything else comes with it. Convolution, DynamicEQ, HarmonizerMB, TurboDelay, TurboComp, TurboEQ, TurboReverb, Unision and Wobbler are the ones that need to be purchased to unlock. I hope that helps

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chandler said:

Sorry I didn't replay sooner. I was going to make a video on it, but I can't release it t yet, so I'll just post it here. Everything in MGA is fully unlocked except the StudioFX section. The studio FX are the full version of plugins like MTurboReverb, MTurboDelay, MHarmonizerMB, MUnison, MDynamicEQ, etc. However there is an EQ, Reveb, and delay included. There are also a number of FX like Wah, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, etc that you don't need to purchase anything else to get. MTurboAmp and MCabinet are in there as well and you don't need to purchase those separately. 

There are 9 FX that need to be purchased and everything else comes with it. Convolution, DynamicEQ, HarmonizerMB, TurboDelay, TurboComp, TurboEQ, TurboReverb, Unision and Wobbler are the ones that need to be purchased to unlock. I hope that helps

Sorry...what do you mean about purchasing separately? I bought Guitar Architect and downloaded and activated the beta as the full version hasn't been officially released yet. There is a whole load of stomp boxes including ...

Edit: Hang on...just loaded it up and tried to load the studio effects. Didn't see that it says demo when I was trying it.

I just looked at the description which says..."There are 40 amp, 13 cabinet, and 26 stompbox simulators included in MGuitarArchitect, as well as ten studio-style processors and eight utility processors. They are all fully customizable, so you can carefully control the gain, tone, and filtering of your guitar signal, as well as make any necessary changes to each effect’s individual parameters. This means you have an almost infinite amount of options for finding your optimal sounds."

That says to me that the studio-style processors are included...which they're not :(.

Edited by MrFigg

Since I have MComplete I can't check out what of the standard Melda FX it comes with other than MTA and MC. But whatever it does come with, shoot, just because it has the word "guitar" in its name doesn't mean you have to only use it on guitars....

"It only comes with...." or "it only lets you...." are not usually part of the MeldaProduction buying experience. 😄