Pulsar Audio - W495 Free (limited time)

Niky Serrano

An accurate emulation of the Neumann w495 3-band EQ

Neumann w495 EQ’s were used to master 90% of the vinyl records manufactured from the 1970s to the 1990s. But even after this golden age, many mastering engineers still love this EQ. Why? Because the w495 has wide equalization curves that can be pushed to ridiculous levels while remaining musical. The w495 is an easy-to-use tone shaper for individual tracks. But It can also enhance presence and depth of an entire mix.

But we’ve taken Pulsar W495 even further, adding all the key features you would expect from a modern EQ plugin, including visual curve editing for a fast workflow. From channel EQ to mastering EQ, Pulsar w495 is an easy-to-use powerful tone shaper, faithfully emulated from an iconic 3 band EQ.

https://pulsar.audio/w495/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 17
  • Great Idea 1

27 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Thanks indeed, but know that you cannot (yet) add the serial to your Pulsar account. 

I think this will work the same way they did it when Pulsar's Smasher was free. You just get the checkout link to the Pulsar site with the coupon code already added.

So really the only difference is that you can also download the updated versions of the plugin through PB, as Lionel said.

Edited by Solidos

1 minute ago, Solidos said:

I think this will work the same way they did it when Pulsar's Smasher was free. You just get the checkout link to the Pulsar site with the coupon code already added.

So really the only difference is that you can also download the updated versions of the plugin through PB, as Lionel said.

Didn’t work from VSTBuzz. I got an iLok serial that couldn’t be added to my Pilsar account. Same here, I’m afraid. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Solidos said:

Yes you are right, just tested it. They changed that, you now get the iLok license key through PB.

Indeed, that’s how I got Smasher from VSTBuzz  three years ago. So they’re taking a long time to solve this at Pulsar…

• Like 1