Cubase 13

locrian

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Also, Italian ships don't have a 17th deck because they believe that 17 is unlucky, just like our superstition is the number 13

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

Yup

6 minutes ago, Joakim said:

Same thing with many aircraft seats/rows

Thanks for the input - I had no idea superstition had such a wide effect on how things are labelled.

57 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Personal or Professional license?

I'm not a professional user.  I do this as a hobby.

I paid $500 for Sonar Producer 8.5.3 back between 2008-2010.  After many years of using that, I eventually went ahead and got Cakewalk Free because I wanted to start using VST3.  Then just last year, I switched to Reaper and got the Personal license, I would upgrade to professional if I ever went that route in the future for Reaper.

I very happy with Reaper.  It's even scriptable, which enhances it's value to me!  There's so many scripts that others have made that makes life so much better!

One of my favorite things I miss from Cakewalk was the ability to move your track to the top until the line turns blue, then it'll create a tempo map from that track!

Since Reaper and Sonar both supports rewire, I could use Sonar as Plugin to Reaper if I miss any fired l features.

There's plugins that only run in Sonar Producer that I can't run elsewhere, line Rapture and Dimension Pro!

Overall, yeah...the most I might pay for another DAW would be $225 and that must be the full version price and a really good reason to leave my current DAW.  I don't like to jump around that much.

Edited by El Diablo
Highlight
  • Great Idea 1

55 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Oh.  I haven't recently tried.  I had issues in the past with those on Reaper.

Can you get Sonar Producer Boost 11 to work in Reaper?

Dimension Pro, and Rapture has always been rock solid for me in Reaper. I've never tried using Boost 11 in Reaper. I was never a fan of that plugin. Have you tried ReaLimit. I find that to be an excellent limiter.

Edited by Gang5

2 hours ago, Gang5 said:

Dimension Pro, and Rapture has always been rock solid for me in Reaper. I've never tried using Boost 11 in Reaper. I was never a fan of that plugin. Have you tried ReaLimit. I find that to be an excellent limiter.

That's okay, I use Sonible Smart Limiter, but I would have loved to use Boost 11!

I never tried the in house plugins. They are scripts, right?

• 2 weeks later...