iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16

ralfrobert

Just now, mibby said:

I got MPS5.2 about a year ago so am fairly new to the whole MPS updates. It is ever this low to update to the next version??  Honestly, I'd probably pay the $41.16 just for the Nectar update!  That said, I'm about tapped out on all the deals lately. This forum is a bad habit!

I jumped for it immediately because it is as low as it got in the past, but on the first day. You get six keys, see above. So ... Second hand market, just saying. 

I've registered and installed the iZotope stuff now and have to try it. Seems to be a substantial update this time. 

The paid updates are something to be hated for sure. But the way things are going, I can live with it. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

all worked ok for me ?  I put the NI serials direcly in NA2.   

The license retrial process is a bit klunky with that other website but there is an FAQ about it on the izotope site so it's legit.

I do wonder if the JRR price is a glitch ?

Also anybody notice the Izotope website is a total mess - lots of dead links and no way to actually manage your account properly.

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

• ralfrobert changed the title to iZotope Music Production Suite 6 is here - update from V5 for $41.16
6 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Purchased at JRR and received the keys instantly. The price may be an error, so I went for it right now. 

When I saw that price I had a feeling that this might be the case, so jumped on it immediately. Even owning 5.2 that is $14 a pop for 3 new versions of software.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have the Everything bundle. I contacted Izotope to see if I can get a serial from MPS 5 to get the upgrade

Please let us know how this plays out.  The insecurity regarding the upgrade paths were the reason I didn't go all-in. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kiloteq said:

I think iZotope side does not recognize the Everything Bundle but the MPS and PPS versions.

Yes, that's what I see in my account at izotope.  I bought the Izotope Everything Bundle but my account clearly shows that I own MPS 5 too.

Then again, my attempt to register my new MPS 6 S/N just failed.  I get an error msg saying: "We were unable to add this serial to your account."

Edited by locrian
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, locrian said:

Yes, that's what I see in my account at izotope.  I bought the Izotope Everything Bundle but my account clearly shows that I own MPS 5 too.

Then again, my attempt to register my new MPS 6 S/N just failed, so...hmm.

This whole updating chaos is strange. In the past, people managed to register update purchases to accounts without the base product. This seems to be over. 

I sold two keys for additional products and covered my costs. Free V6 for me. 

• Great Idea 1

2 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Pretty sure you get get a regular MPS6 serial from the upgrade on JRR and Izotope won't actually check if you own MPS5... Might be worth a shot.

There seem to be problems, see above. Furthermore, should you ever need support, they will see more than you. Wouldn't take the risk.