PA Save big on Silver Bullet mk2

cclarry

LOUDER THAN LIFTOFF

Silver Bullet mk2 for $229.99

The Silver Bullet mk2 plugin is a recreation of Louder Than Liftoff’s highly respected stereo tone amp and EQ rack unit. Add varnish to your mixes with saturation, Baxandall filters, and stereo-image enhancement.

The new Louder Than Liftoff plugin has been added to MEGA Bundle at no extra cost. For a limited time only you get the new Silver Bullet mk2 for just $229.99 (MSRP $349) with checkout code:

LTLSB-INTRO-22999

Owners of one of the following products can benefit from our special license offers of $179.99 for a short period. Just make sure you are logged in and then the price will be shown to you automatically.

Black Box Analog Design HG-2, Black Box Analog Design HG-2MS, Looptrotter, SA2RATE 2, NEOLD WARBLE, NEOLD BIG AL, Maor Appelbaum Mastering & Hendyamps THE OVEN or Louder Than Liftoff Chop Shop.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/louder_than_liftoff_silver_bullet_mk2.html

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I know it’s a little too early to say and honeymoon period and yada yada, but this thing is absolutely incredible.

It beat Kelvin, P42 Abyss and The Oven in my blind tests and was the first plugin ever among all of my blind tests that I picked as #1 literally every single time.

Got it with a Forever 29 voucher I bought from someone on KVR. Can't wait to explore it more and use it in mixes.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2023 at 5:23 AM, cclarry said:

LOUDER THAN LIFTOFF

Silver Bullet mk2 for $229.99

The Silver Bullet mk2 plugin is a recreation of Louder Than Liftoff’s highly respected stereo tone amp and EQ rack unit. Add varnish to your mixes with saturation, Baxandall filters, and stereo-image enhancement.

The new Louder Than Liftoff plugin has been added to MEGA Bundle at no extra cost. For a limited time only you get the new Silver Bullet mk2 for just $229.99 (MSRP $349) with checkout code:

LTLSB-INTRO-22999

Owners of one of the following products can benefit from our special license offers of $179.99 for a short period. Just make sure you are logged in and then the price will be shown to you automatically.

Black Box Analog Design HG-2, Black Box Analog Design HG-2MS, Looptrotter, SA2RATE 2, NEOLD WARBLE, NEOLD BIG AL, Maor Appelbaum Mastering & Hendyamps THE OVEN or Louder Than Liftoff Chop Shop.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/louder_than_liftoff_silver_bullet_mk2.html

I think I'll wait when it goes on sale for $29.99.

• Great Idea 1