Pettinhouse COMPLETE libraries $24

Brian Lawler

Here's the price info for the 3 days

Starting NOW, July 25th
FLASH SALE on KONTAKT Guitar, Bass, and Drum sample libraries!

Day 1 (July 25 TODAY): $24 for 12 Guitar, Bass, and Drum packs (first 24 hours only).
Day 2 (July 26): $48 for the same bundle (next 24 hours).
Day 3 (July 27): $72 for the final 24 hours of this epic deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Andrea is a talented sample developer who has been doing guitar and bass sample libraries for a long time. His libraries are very good. They're not ultra detailed type, highly sophisticated scripted libraries like Orange Tree Samples (who a lot of folks here are much more familiar with), but they're good, well recorded libraries and have their own strengths,  IMO..  I think where they shine is the simple results you get with their approach to strumming. 

Disclosure: I've given business advice to Andrea many years ago and consider him a friend. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 5

A great price for an impulse buy.
I still checked the walkthroughs and decided there should be enough there to get value from it.
Having different engines for the strumming compared to what I already have, as well as new samples, made it an easy buy.
I wasn't going to go in on The OTS group buy, so a budget option. :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

6 hours ago, Greg said:

I had some of these I feel that I bought 10 years ago. Semi lost track of  this. Have there been updates? New products? 

At least updates to AcousticGuitar and Powerchords in the last year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I bought the whole bundle on sale a year or two ago. Are the updates paid or free, and how are we getting them?

Free, as far as I know. You should be getting update emails. If not, hit support. 
Over the last year I got update emails for PowerChords, AcousticGuitar and FunkyGuitar. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Free, as far as I know. You should be getting update emails. If not, hit support. 
Over the last year I got update emails for PowerChords, AcousticGuitar and FunkyGuitar. 

Ha! I just discovered (🙄) that it was registered with my spare email address, lol. Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Thanks Fleer!   Been tied up since I posted this on the way out the door. I also recall getting the update notices as you did.  I bought this bundle for $99 a few years ago and consider it very good.   Since then I added some Indiginus which are top notch, and finally bought in to Orange Tree this month, so I don't expect to be using these any longer, but if you don't already have decent guitar libraries, these are a great deal.

• Like 1